2020 Election

Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:22 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by Jsmth321
I see that Biden's on board with muting microphones, I knew that man had good sense.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:27 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse
I see that Biden's on board with muting microphones, I knew that man had good sense.
A better idea would be the Rule is the 1st one to interrupt has the microphone rammed up their *** with no lube available. William Hill would have bets taken on number of seconds DJT to interrupt.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:28 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian
A better idea would be the Rule is the 1st one to interrupt has the microphone rammed up their *** with no lube available. William Hill would have bets taken on number of seconds DJT to interrupt.
That'd work for me too, as long as I don't have to watch.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:40 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

That'd work for me too, as long as I don't have to watch.
Thought you would be volunteering to do it seeing as we know DJT would be odds on favourite to break this rule.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:43 am
Concierge

Thought you would be volunteering to do it seeing as we know DJT would be odds on favourite to break this rule.
Ick not me, I'm not going anywhere that thing's nether regions.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 11:44 am
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

I'm sorry, I have to respectfully disagree.
Firstly, it's bad enough that I have to see his face and while his arse might well be an improvement I'm not sure I want to risk it.
Secondly, he'd probably enjoy it.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 3:33 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

"Amazon and other online retailers are pulling merchandise from their sites emblazoned with the words "stand back" and "stand by" and displaying the insignia of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group."
https://www.cbsnews.com/news/stand-b...andise-amazon/
Old Oct 1st 2020, 3:45 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
"Amazon and other online retailers are pulling merchandise from their sites emblazoned with the words "stand back" and "stand by" and displaying the insignia of the Proud Boys, a far-right extremist group."
Has it been mentioned already, that Fred Perry have pulled their PB linked shirts from sale in North America a week or so ago.
https://www.fredperry.com/us/helpcen...ys-statement-1

Last edited by kimilseung; Oct 1st 2020 at 3:48 pm.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 5:01 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by caretaker
"Left wing bias". Or something.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 5:05 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

That will help us, the viewers at home, not have to listen to his ranting but it may not be terribly helpful for Biden as he will be still only 10 feet away. If someone is yelling at you, with or without a microphone, it will be equally distracting.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 5:20 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
That will help us, the viewers at home, not have to listen to his ranting but it may not be terribly helpful for Biden as he will be still only 10 feet away. If someone is yelling at you, with or without a microphone, it will be equally distracting.
Indeed, Trump will continue to wreck the debates regardless. Really, the only way to deal with this is to empower the moderator to terminate the debate and announce exactly why the debate is being terminated. Of course, Trump will just claim the "moderator is biased". As I said before, everything Trump touches turns to shit, and presidential debates are just one more thing to add to that hopper.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 5:34 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Put him in a glass box like Eichmann.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 9:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Has it been mentioned already, that Fred Perry have pulled their PB linked shirts from sale in North America a week or so ago.
https://www.fredperry.com/us/helpcen...ys-statement-1
The statement is dated this year and it might be a typo but they say that the shirts PB's like to wear were withdrawn from sale in North America in September 2019.
Old Oct 1st 2020, 9:51 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by zzrmark
The statement is dated this year and it might be a typo but they say that the shirts PB's like to wear were withdrawn from sale in North America in September 2019.
My understanding (based on CNN story) is that they did stop selling last year, but made the statement last week as the PB profile has been rising over the last few months. I wonder if they feel pleased with themselves getting it out before the debate or feel it a missed opportunity?
Old Oct 1st 2020, 9:56 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kimilseung
My understanding (based on CNN story) is that they did stop selling last year, but made the statement last week as the PB profile has been rising over the last few months. I wonder if they feel pleased with themselves getting it out before the debate or feel it a missed opportunity?
Gotcha, the reality is that all they will have done is provide a lucrative sideline for an ebayer or similar vendor to surreptitiously ship overpriced stock to North America.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.