2020 Election

Old Aug 15th 2020, 1:05 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: 2020 Election

Police: North Carolina man faces murder charge in shooting death of 5-year-old boy

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...nt/3370924001/

This life does not seem to matter, guess does not fit the narrative.
Old Aug 15th 2020, 1:13 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

1. It seems to be all over the news, at least a dozen sources, mostly local as you’d expect. So I don’t quite understand what point you’re making (if any.)
2. Why post in election thread??
Old Aug 15th 2020, 1:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler

Police: North Carolina man faces murder charge in shooting death of 5-year-old boy

Father said that he and the murderer used to sit on the porch, shooting the breeze and drinking tinnies, no previous confrontations, no bad blood. So are you trying to make a point about mental health services or that we need more gun control?
Old Aug 15th 2020, 2:09 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Criminals should be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Quite what this has to do with BLM, racial oppression, police killings, or anything else, is escaping me right now.
Old Aug 15th 2020, 4:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Not sure I see the purpose of that one.
Old Aug 15th 2020, 4:21 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Boiler, I saw this, and lovingly, thought of you.
Old Aug 15th 2020, 4:53 pm
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike
But I don't think many people expect the kids themselves to be dropping like flies, do they? There may be a number of child deaths, and 'any' deaths with children tends to be viewed more seriously than deaths with older folks, but I think the bigger risk here is simply that child A infects children B, C, D, E at school. Children B, C, D, E go home and give it to parents A, parents B, grandparents C, parents D, grandparents E ... and they are the ones likely to die.
It seems to me that nobody knows. Kids have been relatively isolated for a few months. When let loose at school it's anyone's guess. I trust my gut instinct more than Trump's.
Old Aug 15th 2020, 9:11 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Boiler, I saw this, and lovingly, thought of you.
When I saw details of this tragic murder, I immediately assumed that Boiler would troll on here about it. He's nothing if not consistent.
Old Aug 15th 2020, 9:18 pm
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

The selection of Harris is truly exciting the Asian & Indian and Caribbean communities in Florida, particularly south Florida. Biden's decision to pick Harris may have just locked down the state of Florida because the immigrant population here are over the moon. The Haitian, and Jamaican populations don't always vote in huge numbers but Harris' selection has created a ground swell of excitement in those communities. If Biden/Harris win Florida it's safe to say there will be a nationwide Blue wave.
Kamala Harris is one of those rare candidates that has the built-in Obama Effect!

As much as I like Liz Warren, and respect Susan Rice, they can't excite the same number of constituencies. Biden was smart!
Old Aug 16th 2020, 12:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by UkWinds5353
The selection of Harris is truly exciting the Asian & Indian and Caribbean communities in Florida, particularly south Florida. Biden's decision to pick Harris may have just locked down the state of Florida because the immigrant population here are over the moon. The Haitian, and Jamaican populations don't always vote in huge numbers but Harris' selection has created a ground swell of excitement in those communities. If Biden/Harris win Florida it's safe to say there will be a nationwide Blue wave.
Kamala Harris is one of those rare candidates that has the built-in Obama Effect!

As much as I like Liz Warren, and respect Susan Rice, they can't excite the same number of constituencies. Biden was smart!
Plus it gave Trump a whole new conspiracy theory to distract everyone with!
Old Aug 16th 2020, 3:11 am
Listen to the Music

dave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond reputedave_j has a reputation beyond repute

... and true to form the lazy 24 hrs news/talking heads channels picked it up and ran with it...
So when does real fake news become newsworthy?

Old Aug 16th 2020, 3:57 am
Banned

UkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond reputeUkWinds5353 has a reputation beyond repute

That was to be expected and I'm certain the Biden campaign was not only expecting that response from Trump, but they will use it against Trump to further label him a racist. And that label is well deserved.

Democrat and Republican voters have already made up their minds as who to support. But Independent voters are swinging toward Biden, and they don't like Trump's racist attacks. So let Trump continue to use racism, it will only damage him more. He is trying to run a 1980s campaign in 2020. And that dog won't hunt!

And if you don't believe me just look at the energy adding Harris has given the Biden ticket. 48 million dollars was given to the campaign in only 48 hours.

So let the racist attacks begin. I'm going to sit back with my popcorn.
Old Aug 16th 2020, 4:29 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dave_j
... and true to form the lazy 24 hrs news/talking heads channels picked it up and ran with it...
So when does real fake news become newsworthy?
This is where Trump is so effective. We should all be talking about what a shit job he's doing with Covid testing, relief packages, USPS, but instead, we are talking about his latest stupid bit of conspiracy - which is exactly what he wants.

As I mentioned earlier, I watched the Alex Jones/Infowars documentary on Frontline last night, and it laid out as clear as could be just how you can sway opinion with fake news and conspiracy theories. I wonder if we'll ever be able to return to a level of sanity in this regard.
Old Aug 17th 2020, 4:05 am
Forum Regular

vespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond reputevespucci has a reputation beyond repute

This is a good article:

https://www.independent.co.uk/us/voi...-a9672831.html
Old Aug 17th 2020, 6:32 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

hey, Boiler, this is even more relevant for you. I see so many things that remind me of you....I think I might be falling for you Boiler......

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.