2020 Election

Old Aug 1st 2020, 2:54 pm
Banned

The Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

You know what? I enjoyed reading the thread and appreciate all the thought put into some of these posts, but me personally? I can't be interested. If it's a fair election, Trump loses in a landslide. Knowing that to be an absolute certainty, i'm reserving my mind for more constructive tasks..

Just my 2 cents...

It's over, Trump is gone

In my opinion
Old Aug 1st 2020, 3:27 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by The Mirror
You know what? I enjoyed reading the thread and appreciate all the thought put into some of these posts, but me personally? I can't be interested. If it's a fair election, Trump loses in a landslide. Knowing that to be an absolute certainty, i'm reserving my mind for more constructive tasks..

Just my 2 cents...

It's over, Trump is gone

In my opinion
Something vaguely similar was said last time, I did not think he would win in 2016.
Old Aug 1st 2020, 3:27 pm
BE Forum Addict

retzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond repute

Just thinking, say Trump does lose and vacates the position without incident. (Yes, I know, I'm not counting a single chicken yet, but bear with me.) What impact will Trump's ongoing Twitter presence have? Past presidents have always had a public voice, but it has been limited by the media's attention. I wonder what a Biden presidency would look like with a continuing stream of effluent feeding Trump loyalists?

Old Aug 1st 2020, 3:33 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by retzie
Just thinking, say Trump does lose and vacates the position without incident. (Yes, I know, I'm not counting a single chicken yet, but bear with me.) What impact will Trump's ongoing Twitter presence have? Past presidents have always had a public voice, but it has been limited by the media's attention. I wonder what a Biden presidency would look like with a continuing stream of effluent feeding Trump loyalists?

Good question.What does the research suggest that a thwarted narcissist does? Do they keep on fighting, a non-winnable fight, or slink away and claim a private victory?
Old Aug 1st 2020, 4:35 pm
Banned

The Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond reputeThe Mirror has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Something vaguely similar was said last time, I did not think he would win in 2016.
Oh what a difference three and half years make..

Two Words: No Chance
Old Aug 1st 2020, 4:36 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Good question.What does the research suggest that a thwarted narcissist does? Do they keep on fighting, a non-winnable fight, or slink away and claim a private victory?
Hopefully they'll take his phone away in jail.
Old Aug 1st 2020, 4:44 pm
Banned

When he's gone...Republicans in D.C. are going to be saying "Donald who?"

You thought they jumped the George Bush Jr. ship quickly? Watch this... Unfortunately for them, i'm taking names and it will be very tough to wash the stain of blind supporting Trump off. When George Bush left office you couldn't find anybody that voted for him and Republicans all claimed to be libertarians...

Not gonna let you forget what ya did...and that goes for the Trump lovers here as well
Old Aug 1st 2020, 5:12 pm
BE Forum Addict

retzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond reputeretzie has a reputation beyond repute

I don't know. The stories that stick in the mind are the ones involving lethal retaliation

Originally Posted by The Mirror
When he's gone...Republicans in D.C. are going to be saying "Donald who?"

You thought they jumped the George Bush Jr. ship quickly? Watch this... Unfortunately for them, i'm taking names and it will be very tough to wash the stain of blind supporting Trump off. When George Bush left office you couldn't find anybody that voted for him and Republicans all claimed to be libertarians...
I don't mean what happens in DC. I mean specifically what happens outside the political mechanism, since that is what it has always bypassed.

What will this do to the post-election landscape, in terms of public sentiment and the 'national conversation'? I have a terrible feeling it will only fuel divisions...
Old Aug 1st 2020, 5:27 pm
Banned

I don't know. The stories that stick in the mind are the ones involving lethal retaliation

I don't mean what happens in DC. I mean specifically what happens outside the political mechanism, since that is what it has always bypassed.

What will this do to the post-election landscape, in terms of public sentiment and the 'national conversation'? I have a terrible feeling it will only fuel divisions...
Oh yeah... Some rightwingnuts are going to get violent.... If you think the Trumper's are lunatics now? Just wait until they drag Trump kicking and screaming from the White House
Old Aug 1st 2020, 5:34 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well if we use 2016 as an example, she who should not be mentioned, not looking good.
Old Aug 1st 2020, 5:49 pm
Banned

Well if we use 2016 as an example, she who should not be mentioned, not looking good.
You guys need to get over Hilary, she's a private citizen.. It's 2020 and it's really hard for anybody to HATE Joe Biden.
Old Aug 1st 2020, 5:58 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by caretaker
Hopefully they'll take his phone away in jail.
It is very likely that the Southern District of New York will bring charges against him- and he's scared.

God only knows (figure of speech, I don't believe in god) what he'll do to stay in office? Start a war maybe? What were those provocations with an Iranian jetliner the other day all about?
Old Aug 1st 2020, 6:03 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Which female past president would that be then?
Old Aug 1st 2020, 6:14 pm
Stand-up Philosopher

caretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond reputecaretaker has a reputation beyond repute

Which running mate do you like? It's so hard to choose.
https://www.cbc.ca/news/world/biden-...ates-1.5668484
Old Aug 1st 2020, 6:36 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

I would imagine Twitter will be more likely to ban his account once he has no power to cause them problems.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.