2020 Election

Old Jul 23rd 2020, 4:10 pm
BE Enthusiast

GeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond reputeGeneralPowerpoint has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by civilservant
Oh come on. Look, I can't stand the guy, but can we assign some personally responsibility to the person that actually pulls the trigger?

'I was just following orders' didn't even work for the Nazis at Nuremberg.
You can easily assign personal responsibility to both.
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 4:12 pm
Banned

andyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond reputeandyrebell has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
It's all a distraction from this:

https://youtu.be/2uLJkpH__os
Of course in a big way but an interesting post from the washington examiner puts Trump near neck and neck with Biden despite everything.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/w...al-with-obamas

Fwiw I don't not know the politics of the Washington Examiner. But this does seem to imply that Trump isn't out of it yet despite CNN coverage to the contrary.
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 4:15 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

It's all a distraction from this:

https://youtu.be/2uLJkpH__os
That seems to be an update on an earlier one ... I wish I knew where these are being shown / seen. I heard some of them were being played on Fox News; I hope this one is.

I wonder just what the situation will be in the days leading to the election. I think that will have a huge effect on the result. If deaths are rising still, in places like FL and AZ, then I think those states will flip blue. But if those states, and most other states, are on clear downwards trajectory then I wonder whether he will be able to spin the situation in his favor.
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 4:16 pm
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that one this morning. Not their best, but still pretty good.
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 7:12 pm
BE Enthusiast

robtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond reputerobtuck has a reputation beyond repute

Shouldn't all the 2nd Amendment Militia types be out in Portland right now, trying to push back a Tyrannical Federal Government?
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 8:01 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robtuck
Shouldn't all the 2nd Amendment Militia types be out in Portland right now, trying to push back a Tyrannical Federal Government?
The Bundy family and fellow travelers, are noticeable, in Portland, by their absence.

Last edited by kimilseung; Jul 23rd 2020 at 8:41 pm.
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 8:22 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
The Bundy family and fellow travelers, are in noticeable, in Portland, by their absence.
When daddy says that the 'Negroes should get out cotton picking' I should imagine that there aren't many family members with the cahunas large enough to attend mass public gatherings!
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 8:32 pm
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

Distraction via the salacious provides a needed break from the recurring existential threats ( Portland, particularly last night ) with which the current White House occupant confronts us.
Which is why I find myself musing about …

Trump has a track record of intimating pardons for people who may have the goods on him. Saving his own skin has been and is his first priority. But of course this is merely conjecture as this point.

Maybe he is concerned that Maxwell has "information of interest" regarding him and Epstein?
"I wish her well", he said (wink, wink, subtle nod) at his Tuesday news(less) conference.
Message designed to groom the “groomer?
Trump's lips to Madam's ears?

Even if she’s got the goods on him and could be tempted to spill - her trial doesn't start till next July.
There’d be no effect on the November election as it's unlikely she’d cop a plea (which might lead to leaks), before then.
Does Maxwell have anything Trump related that would be germane to what the prosecutors seek to buttress their charges? Possibly…

One of the first victims to emerge when Epstein was initially nabbed back in the 90’s, in Florida - was a woman who’d been a teen-aged Mar-A-Lago locker room attendant at Trump’s resort. That’s where she became ensnared by club members Epstein and Maxwell, Trump’s Palm Beach neighbours.

Loose lips
Sink ships (of state), and so…

If Trump wins in November, and provided “mum’s the word” for Maxwell - he’ll “Roger Stone-ize” the Madam should she be found guilty, and free her with an “I alone can fix it” pardon.
(Which, in this instance, would be true).
If Trump loses in November and Madam squeals - anything Trump related will increase the geyser of slop set to burst, when the New York State law suits (plural!) regurgitate, next year.

Can Covid face coverings mask the stench?
If we’re lucky - we won’t still be wearing them by then.
Best keep them handy for re-purposing

now...back to "reality"....what's he gonna dump at today's "Corona Conference"?

Old Jul 23rd 2020, 8:51 pm
BE Forum Addict

MMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond reputeMMcD has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robtuck
If past is prologue...what would ordinarily be greeted with relief - does not auger well when an IG fails to toe the line in this Administration with this AG
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...093_story.html

How many Inspector Generals have been booted out to date?
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 9:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

ok...here we go......click link below for all 17 minutes

@BarackObama
I sat down with
@JoeBiden
to talk about the most pressing issues of our time. He's exactly the leader we need right now––with the vision, the plans, and character to move America forward.

Last edited by MMcD; Jul 23rd 2020 at 9:25 pm. Reason: link disappeared
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 9:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

carcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond reputecarcajou has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
Oh come on. Look, I can't stand the guy, but can we assign some personally responsibility to the person that actually pulls the trigger?

'I was just following orders' didn't even work for the Nazis at Nuremberg.
No, of course not. Come on. How long have you been reading BE?
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 9:49 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MMcD
If past is prologue...what would ordinarily be greeted with relief - does not auger well when an IG fails to toe the line in this Administration with this AG
https://www.washingtonpost.com/natio...093_story.html

How many Inspector Generals have been booted out to date?
The most important part of an IG investigation is to update your resume first.
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 10:44 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by GeneralPowerpoint
As far as I can see local politicians do take responsibility for their locality and would rather anonymous federal troops were not abducting citizens into unmarked vans.
Perhaps they should disguise themselves as Antifa and then they could do whatever they want to and everybody would be happy.
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 11:01 pm
BE Forum Addict

zzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond reputezzrmark has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Perhaps they should disguise themselves as Antifa and then they could do whatever they want to and everybody would be happy.
You don't like people taking a stance against white supremacist, anti-semetic, bigots?
Old Jul 23rd 2020, 11:03 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by zzrmark
You don't like people taking a stance against white supremacist, anti-semetic, bigots?
Antifa?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.