2020 Election

Old Jan 14th 2020, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by dc koop
. But looking back in history Harry Truman turned out to be one of the better Presidents even though as a VP he was far from being impressive. So you never know
Not relevant to the point I was making. We both know why Palin and Pence were selected to be running mates.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Jan 14th 2020 at 4:48 am.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 5:30 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Not relevant to the point I was making. We both know why Palin and Pence were selected to be running mates.

So who would Biden choose? Let me guess. Have to be a person of color, African American. female gender. PC conformity. Them be the rules. If he kicks the bucket before his term finishes we'd better all keep our fingers crossed that the VP whoever she is, is capable of taking on the job as POTUS, doing it well and was chosen because she had the background and experience and not merely because of skin color and gender
Old Jan 14th 2020, 5:42 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Well the Bernie Elizabeth issues seem to be generating some heat, you would expect that to get a mention tonight.

There is also some mention of a story about one of Bernie's full time activists making some unfortunate comments, to think that after what happened last time the Bernie Bros will lay down if their man does not get the nod seems optimistic to say the least.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 5:46 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

So who would Biden choose? Let me guess. Have to be a person of color, African American. female gender. PC conformity. Them be the rules. If he kicks the bucket before his term finishes we'd better all keep our fingers crossed that the VP whoever she is, is capable of taking on the job as POTUS, doing it well and was chosen because she had the background and experience and not merely because of skin color and gender
Them just not spending all day spouting crap on Twitter would be an improvement tbh, anything else would be a bonus.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 6:42 pm
Account Closed

Bernie Sanders is encouraging Cardi B to run for office, a possible running mate?
Old Jan 14th 2020, 7:34 pm
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
Bernie Sanders is encouraging Cardi B to run for office, a possible running mate?
That’s odd, because she isn’t qualified to run for President or VP. Presumably Sanders would be aware of that?
Old Jan 14th 2020, 7:38 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Harris or Booker are obvious possibilities. But neither is from a state that adds anything in terms of the electoral college.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 7:58 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Giantaxe
Harris or Booker are obvious possibilities. But neither is from a state that adds anything in terms of the electoral college.
Neither very inspiring either judging from their debate performances

How about Biden as Pres and Sanders as VP? I can well imagine those two geriatrics near the end of the first term. Sanders recovering from his latest heart attack enters the Chamber of Congress for the State of the Union Address in a wheel chair, unable to be physically moved up to the seat next to the Speaker behind the Pres. Biden enters supported by a walker issued by Medicare. Band breaks out into "Keep right on to the end of the road" as he walks unsteadily down the aisle way to the dais. Has to be helped up to the dais by a couple of ushers. Delay in address commencement follows due to his having forgotten to bring his address text from the Oval Office.

Last edited by dc koop; Jan 14th 2020 at 8:17 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 8:31 pm
Banned

Originally Posted by SpoogleDrummer
Them just not spending all day spouting crap on Twitter would be an improvement tbh, anything else would be a bonus.

Using Twitter to communicate is a very smart way to keep in touch with the voters whether it be crap or not

Last edited by dc koop; Jan 14th 2020 at 8:37 pm.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 8:46 pm
You aint seen me, right?

SpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond reputeSpoogleDrummer has a reputation beyond repute

Using Twitter to communicate is a very smart way to keep in touch with the voters. Press Secretaries have become dinosaurs and I predict that future Presidents will use Twitter also. As for "crap" that's very debatable. Trump is doing a good job overall addressing problems that other Presidents failed to do while Speaker Pelosi achieved nothing other than working very hard to impeach Trump.
Twitter is a cesspit just full of people spouting one line garbage with no real way to follow all responses or indeed respond in a time effective manner, so it's a one way street in terms of communication. It's pretty much the same as a madman standing in the street yelling.
Old Jan 14th 2020, 10:34 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
That’s odd, because she isn’t qualified to run for President or VP. Presumably Sanders would be aware of that?
Run for office, not for President.
Old Jan 15th 2020, 3:17 am
Account Closed

https://www.cnn.com/2020/01/14/polit...i-b/index.html
Vermont Sen. Bernie Sanders is encouraging rapper Cardi B to run for political office, the latest exchange of compliments and support between the unlikely duo. "Cardi B is deeply concerned about what's happening in the country. She knows what it's like to live in poverty and struggle, and it would be great for her to bring that experience to politics" Sanders told TMZ in an interview posted Tuesday.
On Sunday, the rapper herself floated the idea of seeking office.
"I think I want to be a politician.I really love government even tho I don't agree with Goverment (sic)" Cardi B tweeted.Sanders and Cardi B have long been fans of each other.
Old Jan 15th 2020, 4:23 am
Account Closed

ROFL

CNN: “Sen. Sanders, I do want to be clear here, you’re saying that you never told senator Warren that a woman could not win the election?"
SANDERS: "That is correct."
CNN: “Sen. Warren, what did you think when senator Sanders told you a woman could not win the election?"
Old Jan 15th 2020, 7:38 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Run for office, not for President.
I see. So “possible running mate” was just Boiler’s idea.
Old Jan 15th 2020, 8:51 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by robin1234
I see. So “possible running mate” was just Boiler’s idea.
Good God , Boiler had a idea , perish the thought ,how did it go down ?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.