2020 Election

Old Jul 8th 2019, 5:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2020 Election

Originally Posted by Boiler
Perhaps he does not want to play that game, it is his personal business. He is not a public figure.
Perhaps he doesn’t. However he did choose to go public with this so it’s unsurprising he’s being asked to back up his assertions, especially given what’s come to light so far doesn’t corroborate them.
Old Jul 8th 2019, 10:03 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

So we are not to believe her Father? About his own ancestry? .
I'm a bit fed up with you over this Boiler. You are making an unworthy scurrilous implication here by using a small part of her possible anecdotal paternal bloodline and ancestry.

The woman is black. She identifies as black.
Please publish the genealogy and family tree here together with the citations and proven sources + & even better the dna links , or stop with the innuendoes.

Bah! Does my head in does this type of leap and assumption & I write that as someone whose serious hobby is genealogy.
Old Jul 9th 2019, 9:23 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Hiro11
I wasn't debating the value of the above proposals, I was trying to make a point about the extremely blatant vote-buying proposals that always fly around during primary season.

Regardless, I'm resistant to being dragged into a discussion where I'll never convince anyone that they are incorrect and no one will ever convince me that my opinions are incorrect.
Well they have try to do something , to counter the outrages "gerrymandering" carried out by the GOP country wide !
WTF
Which according to the article is now AOK after a Supreme Court Decision !
https://dailysoundandfury.com/winnin...m_campaign=tti

Last edited by Ingles; Jul 9th 2019 at 9:45 am.
Old Jul 10th 2019, 2:55 pm
BE Forum Addict

Boomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond reputeBoomhauer has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung

It is a bit bizzare, I am seeing posts that she can't be black or have slavery in her background because she came from the Carribean. How ignorant are some Americans about their own back yard?
What blog or social media platform is that from? The pictured folks aren't her parents.
Old Jul 10th 2019, 4:00 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boomhauer
What blog or social media platform is that from? The pictured folks aren't her parents.
Reminds me of the photo - also posted on BE - that was purportedly Pelosi's walled mansion. That, again, was completely fake. But in the age of social media, authenticity doesn't seem to matter - I've seen that Pelosi picture in many places and the claim that it's her house inevitably lives on.

Last edited by Giantaxe; Jul 10th 2019 at 4:22 pm.
Old Jul 10th 2019, 4:57 pm
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

They are supporters from some California gala. Facebook some place. There are more than one version of the similar message with the same photo.
Old Jul 10th 2019, 8:10 pm
BE Forum Addict

Anian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond reputeAnian has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone who is dumb enough not to consider the origins of black Jamaicans is not going to do the legwork of checking what her parents actually look like.

Old Jul 11th 2019, 10:02 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

I am getting really tired of 'race' being such a thing in this country. I guess it's me displaying 'white privilege' or whatever the white apologists will call it, but the chip on the shoulder that so many people of color seem to have is really quite grating.

Can we not just move on already?
Old Jul 11th 2019, 10:56 am
He/him

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
I am getting really tired of 'race' being such a thing in this country. I guess it's me displaying 'white privilege' or whatever the white apologists will call it, but the chip on the shoulder that so many people of color seem to have is really quite grating.

Can we not just move on already?
Which blogger is this quote from?
Old Jul 11th 2019, 11:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Ingles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond reputeIngles has a reputation beyond repute

Well done ole boy !
Old Jul 11th 2019, 11:12 am
Often not so civil...

civilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond reputecivilservant has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung
Which blogger is this quote from?
Actually that statement is copyright Civilservant.
Old Jul 11th 2019, 12:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

yellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond reputeyellowroom has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by civilservant
Actually that statement is copyright Civilservant.
I missed the /s for sarcasm, presume that was a typo?
Old Jul 11th 2019, 2:37 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Latest is that AOC called out Pelosi for being racist. And so it goes on.
Old Jul 11th 2019, 5:58 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Latest is that AOC called out Pelosi for being racist. And so it goes on.
"Ocasio-Cortez explains criticism of Pelosi, says she's 'absolutely not' racist"

https://thehill.com/homenews/house/4...ely-not-racist
Old Jul 11th 2019, 6:10 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Initially she believed Ms Pelosi’s comments were an attempt to keep the progressive wing at arms length, said Ms Ocasio-Cortez. She added: “But the persistent singling out….it got to a point where it was just outright disrespectful – the explicit singling out of newly elected women of colour.”

At her weekly press conference on Thursday, Ms Pelosi, 79, a white liberal from California, was asked about her relationship with Ms Ocasio-Cortez, and other progressives such as Ilhan Omar, Rashida Tlaib and Ayanna Pressley – nicknamed by some as ‘The Squad’ – who were first elected in the 2018 midterm elections and been outspoken on a number of issues.

“They took offence because I addressed, at the request of my members, an offensive tweet that came out of one of the members’ offices that referenced our Blue Dogs and our New Dems essentially as segregationists,” said Ms Pelosi said. “Our members took offence at that. I addressed that. How they’re interpreting and carrying it to another place is up to them.”

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...-a9001076.html

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.