Wikiposts

2016 Election

Old Oct 26th 2016, 4:46 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Boiler
GOP reminds me more and more of the EU.
Dominated by the French?
Old Oct 26th 2016, 4:46 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

As one law professor who supports gun rights put it, Clinton on guns is like a Republican politician who claims she supports abortion rights, even as she opposes Roe v Wade.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/...cond-amendment
Old Oct 26th 2016, 4:56 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

what? You're telling me that George Soros does not actually own any voting machines?

https://projects.propublica.org/elec...ting-machines/
Old Oct 26th 2016, 4:59 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
what? You're telling me that George Soros does not actually own any voting machines?

https://projects.propublica.org/elec...ting-machines/
Well, he once pissed in a urinal next to the guy whose cousin is on the board of a company which makes voting machines that aren't going to be used in the election.

Close enough for me.
Old Oct 26th 2016, 4:59 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Boiler
GOP reminds me more and more of the EU.
Butter mountain, with a life size replica Golgotha at the top?
Old Oct 26th 2016, 6:57 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

One thing I have to agree with Trump on is the gigantic screw up of US and European policy in the middle east. Libya is a disaster and need I say anymore about Iraq and Syria? As Trump says in regard to Syria we are supporting rebels who we know nothing about and if assuming that one day Assad will disappear who and what form of government would replace him? We only have to look at Libya, lawless, divided and at war with itself to guess the answer to what will happen in Syria post Assad.

As for Trump I have little faith that he would have a solution and more likely to create an even worse mess but there is truth in his observations on the situation existing at present
Old Oct 26th 2016, 7:04 am
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

So Trump supporters are now referring to the media as the “Lügenpresse”. They really don't do subtlety do they.

This is not going to end well.
Old Oct 26th 2016, 9:26 am
Heading for Poppyland

robin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond reputerobin1234 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
One thing I have to agree with Trump on is the gigantic screw up of US and European policy in the middle east. Libya is a disaster and need I say anymore about Iraq and Syria? As Trump says in regard to Syria we are supporting rebels who we know nothing about and if assuming that one day Assad will disappear who and what form of government would replace him? We only have to look at Libya, lawless, divided and at war with itself to guess the answer to what will happen in Syria post Assad.

As for Trump I have little faith that he would have a solution and more likely to create an even worse mess but there is truth in his observations on the situation existing at present
Well, I wholeheartedly agree with you on the Middle East. But it's not really "agreeing with Trump." It's just that Clinton has to toe the Happy Talk line on that whole situation, since she's the official voice, for better or worse.
Old Oct 26th 2016, 10:21 am
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody see the interview by Hala Gorani with Daily Mail columnist Katie Hopkins on CNN ?
Old Oct 26th 2016, 10:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by dc koop
Trump's understanding of international affairs such as the middle east is simplistic at best. At worst one could easily see him causing all sorts of trouble. The middle east has been a mess for thousands of years many people have tried to fix it, many have failed. At least Hillary has a working relationship with many of the players.
Old Oct 26th 2016, 3:43 pm
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

I filled in my first ever US election ballot and mailed it yesterday. I was required to sign the back of the envelope using the same signature on record with the county.

Who decides if my signature matched? How do I know if it did or did not?
Old Oct 26th 2016, 3:47 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by RICH
I filled in my first ever US election ballot and mailed it yesterday. I was required to sign the back of the envelope using the same signature on record with the county.

Who decides if my signature matched? How do I know if it did or did not?
The Dems actually sued recently to make sure you are informed and have a chance to correct it so it is counted.

Judge: Give Florida Voters Chance to Fix Vote-by-Mail Ballot - ABC News
Old Oct 26th 2016, 4:23 pm
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
The Dems actually sued recently to make sure you are informed and have a chance to correct it so it is counted.

Judge: Give Florida Voters Chance to Fix Vote-by-Mail Ballot - ABC News
That makes me feel better. Thanks
Old Oct 26th 2016, 4:52 pm
Banned

[QUOTE=sir_eccles;12087493]Trump's understanding of international affairs such as the middle east is simplistic at best. At worst one could easily see him causing all sorts of trouble. The middle east has been a mess for thousands of years many people have tried to fix it, many have failed. At least Hillary has a working relationship with many of the players.[/QUOTE

Trump has declared on several occasions that the agreement with Iran was a big mistake. I could see him getting into a conflict with Iran and Russia getting involved on Iran's side.

We do seem to be gearing up for war also. NATO is undergoing it's biggest build up since the end of the cold war and Russia the same and with it's eyes on the Baltic States
Old Oct 27th 2016, 2:01 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

What are the chances of Clinton overturning / modifying Citizens United? How much can the president do to force a re-visit on that one? If SCOTUS balance changes, would this be a done deal?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.