2016 Election

Old Dec 13th 2016, 9:25 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by dc koop
Gladly if you donate your endless gob to science also
I'll stop gobbing if you stop stupiding. Which means I'll be gobbing until the end of time.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 9:43 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie
I hate to say 'I told you so' but ... I told you so.
How's that swamp cleaning going for you guys?
Old Dec 13th 2016, 9:50 pm
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat099 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
Old Dec 13th 2016, 10:13 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

I'll stop gobbing if you stop stupiding. Which means I'll be gobbing until the end of time.
Which you will continue to do so anyway with or without me

Last edited by dc koop; Dec 13th 2016 at 10:21 pm.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 10:23 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

Well as it turns out the Donald is talking to Obama on a regular basis and he says the chemistry is definitely there
Old Dec 13th 2016, 10:29 pm
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

You have a choice also. You can either stop sermonizing and jumping to conclusions or put me on your ignore list
You must have confused me with someone who has to take instruction from you.

If you are going to keep spewing on the internet, then you are going to get what you deserve. And your belief that some illegal immigrants are more equal than others and your use of Mexican heritage as a litmus test have become obvious here.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 10:35 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, did you think that Trump said he was going to drain the swamp? I'm sure you misunderstood because you're a woman and your vagina won't let you think good --- like a man. What Trump actually said was he was going to maintain the swamp. And after the maintenance? He's going to fill the swamp with the swampiest swamp creatures to ever slither their legless torsos out of the primordial ooze that is Trump's lizard brain.
Old Dec 13th 2016, 11:14 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Oh, did you think that Trump said he was going to drain the swamp? I'm sure you misunderstood because you're a woman and your vagina won't let you think good --- like a man. What Trump actually said was he was going to maintain the swamp. And after the maintenance? He's going to fill the swamp with the swampiest swamp creatures to ever slither their legless torsos out of the primordial ooze that is Trump's lizard brain.
Damn that vagina. Causes nothing but trouble.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 12:49 am
Banned

Originally Posted by RoadWarriorFromLP
You must have confused me with someone who has to take instruction from you.

If you are going to keep spewing on the internet, then you are going to get what you deserve. And your belief that some illegal immigrants are more equal than others and your use of Mexican heritage as a litmus test have become obvious here.
You know I'm thinking that you are US born American whereas I am what you might call a plastic Yank.
While America is a great country in many ways and I've done pretty well for myself there are Americans like you who annoy the crap out of me. You go around preaching to whoever bothers to listen that you invented tolerance and democracy. News flash.. you didn't. As far back as ancient Greece the model for present day democracy first took root.
The America revolutionary war was all about liberty... well yeah if you were white and as recently as the early sixties people of color were segregated from white society so don't lecture me about racism. You're the new people on the block and a pain in the ass to people of European stock like myself who grew up in a country which abolished slavery long before 1865 and never barred a colored immigrant from using a bathroom or drinking fountain or screwed them out of the right to vote

Last edited by dc koop; Dec 14th 2016 at 2:08 am.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 12:51 am
Banned

Damn that vagina. Causes nothing but trouble.
You can always get a penis transplant. I'm serious

Last edited by dc koop; Dec 14th 2016 at 2:11 am.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 12:56 am
BE Forum Addict

CelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond reputeCelticRover has a reputation beyond repute

Ralph Nader opines on the representatives of the Military, Industrial, Political and Corporatist Complex whom Mr. Trump has chosen for his junta.
Trump Trumpets His Real Plans
Old Dec 14th 2016, 3:30 am
BE Forum Addict

johnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond reputejohnwoo has a reputation beyond repute

You know I'm thinking that you are US born American whereas I am what you might call a plastic Yank.
While America is a great country in many ways and I've done pretty well for myself there are Americans like you who annoy the crap out of me. You go around preaching to whoever bothers to listen that you invented tolerance and democracy. News flash.. you didn't. As far back as ancient Greece the model for present day democracy first took root.
The America revolutionary war was all about liberty... well yeah if you were white and as recently as the early sixties people of color were segregated from white society so don't lecture me about racism. You're the new people on the block and a pain in the ass to people of European stock like myself who grew up in a country which abolished slavery long before 1865 and never barred a colored immigrant from using a bathroom or drinking fountain or screwed them out of the right to vote
You are therefore very extremely ignorant with respect to British History.
Britain has an appalling record of treatment of native peoples, in all parts of the world. Who was it that introduced slavery to the Americas, and the Caribbean.

"Slavery on an industrial scale was a major source of the wealth of the British empire, being the exploitation upon which the West Indies sugar trade and cotton crop in North America was based. Those who made money from it were not only the slave-owners, but also the investors in those who transported Africans to enslavement. In the century to 1810, British ships carried about three million to a life of forced labour
Did you know that British slave owners were generously compensated for the loss of their slaves following the abolition of slavery"

Britain's colonial shame: Slave-owners given huge payouts after abolition | The Independent
Old Dec 14th 2016, 5:26 am
Banned

Originally Posted by johnwoo
Britain has an appalling record of treatment of native peoples, in all parts of the world. Who was it that introduced slavery to the Americas, and the Caribbean.

"Slavery on an industrial scale was a major source of the wealth of the British empire, being the exploitation upon which the West Indies sugar trade and cotton crop in North America was based. Those who made money from it were not only the slave-owners, but also the investors in those who transported Africans to enslavement. In the century to 1810, British ships carried about three million to a life of forced labour
Did you know that British slave owners were generously compensated for the loss of their slaves following the abolition of slavery"

Britain's colonial shame: Slave-owners given huge payouts after abolition | The Independent
I have no argument with you there. What I'm saying is that a lot of Americans like Road Warrior go around preaching to everybody as if freedom and democracy were invented in America and accusing anyone who thinks that illegal immigration is a problem of being a racist. If it weren't a problem then it would never have been the subject of debate during the presidential election campaign.

The British empire was what it was. Certainly none of my ancestors profited from it but if we preserved freedom and democracy from the likes of Hitler it was because Britain and the British fought on alone for a year and nine months against very heavy odds and by doing so set the stage for the liberation of the rest of Europe 4 years later. For that the country of my birth deserves full credit empire or no empire.

Last edited by dc koop; Dec 14th 2016 at 5:32 am.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 11:50 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by johnwoo

Slavery existed throughout human history. My ancestors from northern England and Scotland sometime enslaved by the Romans ( which I remind any Italian friends). America and Britain cooperated in the 19th century in efforts to end the slave trade.

Empires throughout history have conducted themselves in a manner today we would find appalling. The British Empire also brought benefits to many areas that were colonized.

If paying slave owners part of the politics necessary to end the slave trade and slavery, then it was overall a good thing.

I am unsure where the rather strange idea that the British introduced slavery to the Americas and the Caribbean comes from. Forgetting any local slavery, clearly the Portugese and Spanish introduced via the Atlantic the slave trade to the Americas.
Old Dec 14th 2016, 1:46 pm
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

If you think that this pile of word salad somehow justifies your hostility toward Mexicans, then you must be ingesting some powerful drugs.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.