2016 Election

Old Nov 7th 2016, 11:19 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Boiler
If the GOP had been able to field say Kaisich wonder where we would be?
Probably looking in his closet instead of Trumps?
Old Nov 8th 2016, 12:07 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

He stopped at 129

Old Nov 8th 2016, 12:35 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Probably leaves another 100 or so.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 1:32 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by dc koop
No I don't have an issue with Mexicans. If the geographical locations were different it could be Poles or Swedes crossing the border illegally that I would have an issue with. You are trying to pin the racist tag on me but sorry that wont work,

The fact that my sister and brother in law waited ten years for their residency visas, had to pass medical examinations, a background check by the FBI and I had to sign an affidavit of support in case they became a liability on the state must make them seem like chumps eh?
It is absolutely absurd how difficult it is to go through the immigration system, unfair, and doesn't seem to have much logical bearing what type of immigrants are or aren't beneficial for the country.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 1:42 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

morpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond reputemorpeth has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE=RoadWarriorFromLP;12097533]Oh, you pretty much did that to yourself when you decided to focus all of your complaints on Mexicans as you defend the laws that have been violated by Europeans.

You should ask Melania Trump. She worked here illegally, but that doesn't bother you one whit.[/QUOTE)

To me the immigration policy should be to give preference to immigrants who will benefit the country, and in consideration of the state of the economy in many places. Importing more low skilled and lesser educated workers doesn't make much sense, or bringing in groups unlikely to integrate or accept traditional American values, doesn't make sense either.

Although I am curious, aren't a lot of the illegals people who have overstayed their visas ? I wonder what percentage of illegals are indeed Mexican. 80% , 50% ?
Old Nov 8th 2016, 1:44 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Probably looking in his closet instead of Trumps?
I don't see much difference between Clinton and Kasich, both part of the same overall mindset. Kasich I think would have got less votes than Trump.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 1:48 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Giantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond reputeGiantaxe has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by morpeth
I don't see much difference between Clinton and Kasich, both part of the same overall mindset. Kasich I think would have got less votes than Trump.
Kasich struck me as pretty much the only sane Republican candidate, so he had little chance of getting the nomination.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 2:00 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank everyone who contributed to this epic thread. I'm sure it will live on for a while after tomorrow as we dissect the results. Then we can start on the 2018 mid terms.

Also if you are eligible to vote please do so. I'm with her!

Old Nov 8th 2016, 2:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey guys, I just wanted to thank everyone who contributed to this epic thread. I'm sure it will live on for a while after tomorrow as we dissect the results. Then we can start on the 2018 mid terms.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/3d/3dfb5...ed9f08fa24.jpg
We're likely to have a thread for the after election chaos and shit storm. I might actually vomit most of the day tomorrow from the built up stress of this whole thing. And I'm with her too.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 2:20 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

It's been a great journey and we'll be here tomorrow.

I've been watching some of the Clinton rally. Interesting choices for the last night, Springsteen and BonJovi. Bruce is for the white guys and John is for white women. I'll bet Trump is pissed that the POTUS stole all of the free media by appearing at the same time as the Trump rally.

I will miss the Obamas. One of my staff is 21 years old. She doesn't really remember having any other president. I'm glad for her to have grown up in an Obama America and the example they set.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 2:30 am
BE Irregular

RICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond reputeRICH has a reputation beyond repute

Epic thread indeed. Is it really only 18 hours away
I'm for her, too.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 2:33 am
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

So glad it's almost over. Don't usually go for a glass of wine on a Tuesday evening, but it may be an essential adjunct to watching the returns. I'm with her!
Old Nov 8th 2016, 2:39 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

A request from the other side of the world. Please people of the United States of America can you not do this again.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 2:51 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
A request from the other side of the world. Please people of the United States of America can you not do this again.
We eternally hope you won't.
Old Nov 8th 2016, 3:04 am
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
How do you think I feel? I've had live here through this nightmare.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.