2016 Election

Old Jun 29th 2016, 7:22 am
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 2016 Election

Originally Posted by Wintersong
I'm not particularly a Clinton fan and find much of this quite troubling. Unfortunately, your continued personal attacks and unpleasantness towards anyone who disagrees with you makes it basically impossible to have anything resembling a sensible discussion with you, so I'll pass.
I usually don't call anyone names, nor attack them personally. I am attacked pretty much everytime I post in this thread, called a troll and other names so I retorted and called dakota44 a moron - the first and only time I ever called anyone on this forum an insulting name. Feel free to consult my post history to verify this

I'm not a Trump fanatic by any stretch (I voted for Rubio in my local primary) but find the anti Trump drivel in this tread beyond boring, others on separate threads have commented similar (it's a closed shop to discussion if you're not an anti Trump sheep who wants to laugh at his latest faux pas). I just want people to try to think outside the box and realize the other side ain't that much better - in fact, Clinton is just a more polished version of Trump and there's lots of evidence out there that backs this up

Last edited by themadpooper; Jun 29th 2016 at 7:37 am.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 7:37 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by themadpooper
I usually don't call anyone names, nor attack them personally. I am attacked pretty much everytime I post in this thread, called a troll and other names so I retorted and called dakota44 a moron - the first and only time I ever called anyone on this forum an insulting name. Feel free to consult my post history to verify this
I'm bored so bear with me. I've just had a brief look back and you must have short term memory loss.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 7:37 am
Return of bouncing girl!

Wintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond reputeWintersong has a reputation beyond repute

I'm not a Trump fanatic by any stretch (I voted for Rubio in my local primary) but find the anti Trump drivel in this tread beyond boring, others on separate threads have commented similar (it's a closed shop to discussion if you're not an anti Trump sheep who wants to laugh at his latest faux pas). I just want people to try to try to think outside the box and realize the other side ain't that much better - in fact, Clinton is just a more polished version of Trump and there's lots of evidence out there that backs this up
I more or less agree with you when it comes to Clinton, though it's fair to say that there's a lot more truth in what she says than there is in what Trump says. I'd be happy to have an open discussion about the whole shebang. However, your approach to discussion is extremely antagonistic and discouraging, when you start out most of your posts by labelling people with the words I quoted previously.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 2:07 pm
Deep in the woods of CT

Nutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond reputeNutmegger has a reputation beyond repute

I usually don't call anyone names, nor attack them personally.

You always call people names! Virtually every post you make in every thread ends with some kind of completely unnecessary dig. You want to come across as the cool American, but instead you make yourself sound like an unmistakably British yob because you can't resist resorting to juvenile name calling.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 2:11 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Nutmegger
You always call people names! Virtually every post you make in every thread ends with some kind of completely unnecessary dig. You want to come across as the cool American, but instead you make yourself sound like an unmistakably British yob because you can't resist resorting to juvenile name calling.
It's shitposting. Not really trolling, but not exactly contributing to the discussion either.

Surely that's why he calls himself 'themadpooper'. It's just a persona, right? Or am I way off base?
Old Jun 29th 2016, 3:08 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

sir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond reputesir_eccles has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah about that picture of Robert Byrd...

Hillary Clinton Kissed by Former Klan Member : snopes.com
Old Jun 29th 2016, 3:44 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by sir_eccles
Yeah about that picture of Robert Byrd...

Hillary Clinton Kissed by Former Klan Member : snopes.com
Interesting background!
Old Jun 29th 2016, 4:35 pm
Banned

themadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond reputethemadpooper has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing
It's shitposting. Not really trolling, but not exactly contributing to the discussion either.

Surely that's why he calls himself 'themadpooper'. It's just a persona, right? Or am I way off base?
Yeah, you're way off base

If we're suddenly judging eachother's choice of moniker, yours doesn't exactly inspire confidence, not that I give a monkeys you understand
Old Jun 29th 2016, 4:40 pm
I have a comma problem

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah, you're way off base
I was giving you the benefit of the doubt - I said you weren't trolling. Shitposting is a completely different thing and that is what you are doing. It's no big deal to me, either way though. The entertainment value is high whatever you're up to.

If we're suddenly judging eachother's choice of moniker, yours doesn't exactly inspire confidence, not that I give a monkeys you understand
If you don't know what mine refers to, I'd be very surprised.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 4:46 pm
I love my brick!

zargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond reputezargof has a reputation beyond repute

There's a very strange dichotomy going on right now where on the Democrat side Bernie Sanders and his supporters are being encouraged to support the presumptive nominee. Whereas on the Republican side the exact opposite is true.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

dakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond reputedakota44 has a reputation beyond repute

I was giving you the benefit of the doubt - I said you weren't trolling. Shitposting is a completely different thing and that is what you are doing. It's no big deal to me, either way though. The entertainment value is high whatever you're up to.

Clearly he has limited musical taste.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:19 pm
I have a comma problem

Originally Posted by dakota44
Clearly he has limited musical taste.
Probably thinks I'm a jazz-loving muslim
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:47 pm
Bloody Yank

RoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond reputeRoadWarriorFromLP has a reputation beyond repute

Probably thinks I'm a jazz-loving muslim
This should contribute to his confusion:

Posting "A Night In Tunisia" would lead to accusations of being an ISIS sympathizer.
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:51 pm
Banned

I didn't till I just Googled it

I'm in my 30s, I grew up on indie rock like Blur and Oasis
Old Jun 29th 2016, 5:55 pm
I have a comma problem

I didn't till I just Googled it

I'm in my 30s, I grew up on indie rock like Blur and Oasis
I'm in my 30s, too. Presumably you had parents, though. I refuse to believe you didn't previously know about one of the better known singles of one of the UK's biggest groups though.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.