Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

20 worst foods in America

20 worst foods in America

Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:51 pm
Riding on silver wings

ugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond reputeugacrew has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 20 worst foods in America

Originally Posted by britvic
Never tried it. Bless... you make me laugh Honey how can it lift your spirits, the only thing that MAY lift my spirits is eating good quality chocolate
You should try it the next time. Get a nice root of ginger and slice it up. Place it in a saucepan or pot with easy to pour spout. Heat it up to a boil and then simmer for about 10 minutes. Serve and sweeten to taste.

If you use enough ginger it will be really spicy and has sort of a menthol affect when sniffed. That's how it raises the spirits.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:53 pm
Unmitigated Gall

another bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond reputeanother bloody yank has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chicagojlo
Not the kind of thing I want to feed my kid that's all! She had also never had a chicken nugget until she started there, they are another of my pet peeves. Managed to get quite a few parents at work to stop giving them to their kids with that Jamie Oliver video...
Well chicken nuggets are awful. Baloney is good. I won't let my kids have those "lunchable" things, I don't think they are very healthy.
Old Apr 23rd 2008, 6:56 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by ugacrew
It's to treat the common cold.
Originally Posted by another bloody yank
It's cheap.

As for chicken soup...
http://chetday.com/coldfluremedy.htm
so you weren't taking the michael uga

as they say 'you learn something new every day'....will be cross examining my man tonight about this soup, i still think it's funny