Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

105 degrees in southern Oregon

105 degrees in southern Oregon

Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:14 pm
Fallen for a country girl

clover will become famous soon enough
Cool 105 degrees in southern Oregon

Just thought I`d tell you I`m off to water my garden now, before I get carried away like yesterday with you lot and this heat kills all my hard work!
Old Jul 14th 2007, 5:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

AmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond reputeAmerLisa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: 105 degrees in southern Oregon

Ouch!! Better you than me.....we had 98 degrees up in Western Washington (well the part I live in) a few days ago - that was horrible!

Keep cool.....
Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:06 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by AmerLisa
Ouch!! Better you than me.....we had 98 degrees up in Western Washington (well the part I live in) a few days ago - that was horrible!

Keep cool.....
We've had mid 90's and went to a hundred last weekend. No air con in the house nor nuffink lol. Still beats the shit out of Manchester in the rain - bring it on!!!
Old Jul 15th 2007, 3:08 am
BE Forum Addict

Adnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond reputeAdnams has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Silly Sod
We've had mid 90's and went to a hundred last weekend. No air con in the house nor nuffink lol. Still beats the shit out of Manchester in the rain - bring it on!!!
OH has been in Madchester for a week and its done nothing but bleeding rain
Old Jul 15th 2007, 4:15 am
Bugger Off!

Silly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond reputeSilly Sod has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Adnams

It has been raining pretty much solidly for a month over there. I am not ever gonna complain it is too hot here but.......and I hate to admit this; it rained this morning for about ten minutes and I was in heaven, lying in bed with the windows open listening to all the little drips and drops. My lawn is going brown with all this heat and my chilli's are looking decidely droopy. Who'd have thought we'd be worrying about such things while back in the Uk planning our new lives ha ha.
Old Jul 16th 2007, 3:14 am
an mhaith leat cupán tae?

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Adnams
Been home for practically the whole month of June - OH joined me for 10 of those days, I had to drag him kicking and screaming as he is not keen on visiting "home".

It rained every bloody day......he was not amused

I don't mind the rain....

Tea Pot
Old Jul 17th 2007, 9:57 am
Just Joined

tw1nkle_twinkle will become famous soon enoughtw1nkle_twinkle will become famous soon enough

Hi all. Joined here last Friday.....yeah I the Western U.S has been having some HOT weather lately. My Mother-In-Law to be is in Southwestern Idaho and it hit 104 degrees there. I am currently in the UK...till I can get court permission to leave and it sucks here weatherwise. Rained since beginning of June, and you can count the sunny dry days on ONE hand. I'd give anything to be back in Idaho right now enjoying the warmer, drier weather.
Old Jul 17th 2007, 2:43 pm
an mhaith leat cupán tae?

Tea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of lightTea Pot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by tw1nkle_twinkle
Hi all. Joined here last Friday.....yeah I the Western U.S has been having some HOT weather lately. My Mother-In-Law to be is in Southwestern Idaho and it hit 104 degrees there. I am currently in the UK...till I can get court permission to leave and it sucks here weatherwise. Rained since beginning of June, and you can count the sunny dry days on ONE hand. I'd give anything to be back in Idaho right now enjoying the warmer, drier weather.
Hi Twinkle,

You will get over here soon I am sure. Just keep planning and preparing whilst you are waiting for the court's permission to bring your little girl here. Cross all the t's and dot all the i's and everything will be just fine.

I understand how frustrating it must be for you, but it will be worth it in the end to have gone through the proper channels so nothing bites you in the bum later on...

Tea Pot
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:17 pm
Re vera, potas bene.

krizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond reputekrizzy has a reputation beyond repute

I miss summer rain...they keep saying we'll get some and it never get to us...
I know my kids are going to kill my grass while i'm in FL next week..by not watering it...
Old Jul 17th 2007, 11:57 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

haha just you wait you silly sod, it's early days for you over here, you're still in your honeymoon period...you'll be dancing out in the rain soon enough and thanking your lucky stars for it.....must admit dunno how you survive with no a/c
Old Jul 18th 2007, 1:38 am
Forum Regular

Hove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to allHove is a name known to all

We have had over 100 to the upper 90s all week.And I believe we may get storms and rain tonight should be nice.Also no AC but down stairs 's cool.
This is Northern Idaho.