Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > USA > The Trailer Park
Reload this Page >

“Just say no to government run.............

“Just say no to government run.............

Old Jul 18th 2009, 10:39 am
@matthewb76

Manc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond reputeManc has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: “Just say no to government run.............

Originally Posted by janet82
I didn't say I'm more worthy, you put those words in my mouth. My point was that it's unfair to ask people who take care of their health to pay for others who don't.
selfish horrible cow............

there for the grace of god you don't have a child whom needs dialysis.

that's why we all pay into the system, because that can happen to ANYONE of us.........
Old Jul 18th 2009, 1:58 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

I didn't say I'm more worthy, you put those words in my mouth. My point was that it's unfair to ask people who take care of their health to pay for others who don't.
Yeah well I don't want to pay for your roads, bridges, sewers, police and fire protection..

There are some things that society does for itself, healthcare is one of those things. If we can spend a trillion dollars in Iraq and get absolutely nothing in return, we can provide healthcare to our citizens...

END OF SUBJECT

Mods close the thread please
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Ozzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond reputeOzzidoc has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BethPageBlack

END OF SUBJECT

Mods close the thread please
I don't actually think that these two sentences are necessary.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 3:47 pm
Banned

BethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud ofBethPageBlack has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
There's nothing left to be said Ozzie..I wrapped this thread up and put a nice bow on it with my last post
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:24 pm
Septicity

fatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond reputefatbrit has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ozzidoc
They are, however, useful in diagnosis.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:36 pm
Banned

You notice how the ultra right wingers have shut up haven't you?

END OF SUBJECT
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:46 pm
Arrogant ****

dbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond reputedbj1000 has a reputation beyond repute

END OF SUBJECT
Old Jul 18th 2009, 4:46 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frrussre
I don't know anyone in UK that goes regularly to a Therapist (Shrink) and yet everyone I meet here visits one, once a week. Have meet people who take, their 5 yr olds for shrink visits. We could save a fortune, by slapping these people around the back of the head, tell them to pull themselves together.

Reg. Frank R.
I don't know anyone ( except my ex and an abused relative) that sees a shrink in the US but know plenty (on both sides of pond) that would benefitfrom seeing one
Old Jul 18th 2009, 5:01 pm
Queen of my house

tamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond reputetamms_1965 has a reputation beyond repute

You notice how the ultra right wingers have shut up haven't you?

END OF SUBJECT
There will NEVER be an end to this subject . Stick around. And the last time I checked you cannot order a mid to close a thread just because you don't like the way things are going.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 5:11 pm

chartreuse is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
TAnd the last time I checked you cannot order a mid to close a thread just because you don't like the way things are going.
But apparently Beth can do exactly that. Because she's super important and stuff. Or something.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 5:43 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chartreuse
But apparently Beth can do exactly that. Because she's super important and stuff. Or something.
Its a guy ...in his latest guise a... well known tosser
Old Jul 18th 2009, 6:20 pm
Forum Regular

janet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nicejanet82 is just really nice

Originally Posted by Manc
selfish horrible cow............

there for the grace of god you don't have a child whom needs dialysis.

that's why we all pay into the system, because that can happen to ANYONE of us.........
If you actually read what I've previously said you'll see that I'm pro reform. I understand that insurance companies are bloodsuckers who generally don't give a shit whether you live or die as long as they make a profit. I know that doctors practice under the constant threat of being sued which is a drain. I've NEVER said the current situation is acceptable so resorting to personal attack by calling me a horrible cow is totally uncalled for. I don't see what is so selfish about worrying that my taxes may go up.
Old Jul 18th 2009, 8:56 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

If you actually read what I've previously said you'll see that I'm pro reform. I understand that insurance companies are bloodsuckers who generally don't give a shit whether you live or die as long as they make a profit. I know that doctors practice under the constant threat of being sued which is a drain. I've NEVER said the current situation is acceptable so resorting to personal attack by calling me a horrible cow is totally uncalled for. I don't see what is so selfish about worrying that my taxes may go up.
Your premiums/other costs might go down though
Old Jul 20th 2009, 12:33 am
BE Forum Addict

frrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond reputefrrussre has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tamms_1965
I don't know anyone ( except my ex and an abused relative) that sees a shrink in the US but know plenty (on both sides of pond) that would benefitfrom seeing one
You obviously never lived in big city. I am sure everyone in LA, San Francisco, has one.
We knew several, no loads, of children, at our son's school that had shrinks. Know no one, in UK who would need one, unless of course, they are really mentally ill. Not just "Shall I paint my poodle pink fad"

Hate to say Tamms, you really don't know the Brit psyche, we they just think about real life differently then do USC's.

Still don't want to get off the real subject, 50 million people, no insurance, 200 million more, bad insurance. Would not be surprised if only 50, have good insurance.
Old Jul 20th 2009, 1:10 am
SUPER MODERATOR

Jerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond reputeJerseygirl has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by frrussre
You obviously never lived in big city. I am sure everyone in LA, San Francisco, has one.
We knew several, no loads, of children, at our son's school that had shrinks. Know no one, in UK who would need one, unless of course, they are really mentally ill. Not just "Shall I paint my poodle pink fad"

Hate to say Tamms, you really don't know the Brit psyche, we they just think about real life differently then do USC's.

Still don't want to get off the real subject, 50 million people, no insurance, 200 million more, bad insurance. Would not be surprised if only 50, have good insurance.
Loads of kids at my daughter's school (middle and high) had a shrink.

I know someone whose dog sees a shrink...another takes their dog to an orthodonist.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.