Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Is Thailand The Place For Us??

Is Thailand The Place For Us??

Old Feb 10th 2008, 2:32 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Is Thailand The Place For Us??

Originally Posted by enfield951
Well old boy let me enlighten you :-

1) Old soldiers ALWAYS die one way or another.The records and war monuments are full of it.Even yours and mine time will come some day!

2) The only comment regarding 'the only thing I fear is fear' is that it so hackneyed ,especially on this website and especially by you,that it needs a more up to date quote.

Wellington was not particularly often quoted or noted for his clever remarks.
In short your act needs sharpening up !
Try Churchill,Oscar Wilde or Bobby Ball.
By the way ,'Long Live Pattaya'.

Bon Nuit
New boys should be careful what they say
I can see absolutely no point in your post and it has nothing to do with the topic
Old Feb 10th 2008, 4:34 am
Banned

Rockly1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Mmm and 'Old Boys' should get the Boot ( as in Wellington......Mmm Wellington Bouf is nice!

Why not change your Handle to Trafalgar as in Battle or as in Square?

Nelso only had 1 eye of course but he was 'armless
Old Feb 10th 2008, 5:59 am
BE Forum Addict

John Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond reputeJohn Speed has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Rockly1

Mmm and 'Old Boys' should get the Boot ( as in Wellington......Mmm Wellington Bouf is nice!

Why not change your Handle to Trafalgar as in Battle or as in Square?

Nelso only had 1 eye of course but he was 'armless
Very droll.
Old Feb 10th 2008, 7:00 am
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

Hey - Wellington - they are putting the boot in mate - you are under attack!!

Anyway you've been there a while and I'm interested in Thailand - not to live there but just to see why people like it. Please - tell me three things that you like.

I live in Oman and, if it is possible, am nearly your age (better looking though) I like - The Desert and Mountains, the Indians and Bangla populations and the Omani nationals, the boozer. Superficial perhaps but enough.

I can also afford it which makes a huge difference.

Let us know.

OL
Old Feb 10th 2008, 12:08 pm
Auntie Fa

Kooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond reputeKooky. has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Wellington,
New boys should be careful what they say
I can see absolutely no point in your post and it has nothing to do with the topic
I can see no sense in it at all, actually. No idea WTF they're on about, and no substance behind the posts.

Another thread bites the dust, so I'll unsubscribe. Sad, very sad.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:22 am
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Seasider
I can see no sense in it at all, actually. No idea WTF they're on about, and no substance behind the posts.

Another thread bites the dust, so I'll unsubscribe. Sad, very sad.
Agree
I'm out from time wasters
unsubscribed.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 2:41 am
Banned

Old Feb 11th 2008, 9:07 am
Banned

Old Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to beholdOld Lob is a splendid one to behold

Rocky - I'm sure that many people think of you the same as I do.

At least Wellington has dignity. He is not a tosser.
Old Feb 11th 2008, 10:58 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

Originally Posted by Rockly1
I am here, yes, but for reasons other than you pathetic lot.
Why are you still there in Thailand? It seems you had recently posted a whole list of negatives about the place. Are you stuck there?
Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:38 am

happynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nicehappynz is just really nice

^
Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:46 am
Banned

Cool Re: Is Thailand The Place For Us??

[SIZE="4"][B][COLOR="Green"]

Why are you laughing you prat?

By the way I like NZ very much and often visit.

I guess when you save up enough money you will be returning to Thailand for Plastic Surgary!!!

Now go put your head where the sun don't shine!

Get a life... loser!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:48 am

Bye...
Old Feb 11th 2008, 11:53 am
Banned

Publishing that Mugsot just shows how thick and gormless you are!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:11 pm
Banned

At least we do not use the forum to pretend to wealth and great job and then contradict ourselves in the same paragraph nor do we make mistakes like you do - and I'm not just talking about your spelling. It is you with the limited mentality as your repetitive dialogue and choice of font - and use of the same colour scheme that you no doubt see daily in MacDonalds when you feed your fat little face. Yes it is you who is the most admirable human on earth. You may even be a God.

You are quite amusing in a sweet little way and we enjoy your contribution and please, if you think you are winding us up then think differently - it is us who are winding you up.

Please keep going!!!
Old Feb 11th 2008, 12:13 pm
Banned

2,219 Posts .........

Do you have nothing else in your life to do?

Very sad...

The sheep must have a more exciting time!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.