Son in BK prison

Old Jan 19th 2016, 11:43 am
Forum Regular

Confusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Son in BK prison

Ok, here are the facts. Your Father was not prepared to pay £900.This was based on the past 12 years when the only time you contacted him was for money to get you out of another fix. I approached your brother and his wife in the uk and they were not interested in your plight. I asked for your Mothers telephone number so I could contact her and I was prepared to pay half of this amount if she would help with the other half, you being her son not mine. NO response, in fact I was told she did not want any contact and had instructed him not to give me her number. I asked three times and also sent an email to no avail. In the meantime I am in contact with the Mother of your children and she is asking for money. I funded her requests, not your Father. I sent money for food and I paid for the children to go to pre school so she could get a job. I was very worried about you being in a Thai jail and felt sorry for your predicament. I am always cast as the wicked stepmother and this gets tiresome after 32 years. I never get any recognition from you or your brother. Unlike your Father who has always been treated kindly and lovingly by my children and grandchildren. I went on the forum to understand a lot of things I was being told by your girlfriend because from this distance it is difficult to separate truth from need.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 11:53 am
Forum Regular

tonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud of

Well said.
So is this thread over now I'm out of prison? Cos i 've still got problems.
I'm 4 months overstayed on my visa, no problem i can pay the 20,000 fine. But my problem being not knowing if I have a deportation order or not.
This is the big decider in my life. If i have to get out or not.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 11:58 am
Forum Regular

Confusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond repute

As always if I can help I will. But the 'bank of stepmother' is running dry.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 12:05 pm
Forum Regular

tonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud of

My sanity is rapidly leaving me, maybe it's time to get out anyway. I've spoken to a Language school in Paris who can give me 20 hours teaching a week but I doubt that's enough to support the family if i go the SS route.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 12:25 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyjames44
Well said.
So is this thread over now I'm out of prison? Cos i 've still got problems.
I'm 4 months overstayed on my visa, no problem i can pay the 20,000 fine. But my problem being not knowing if I have a deportation order or not.
This is the big decider in my life. If i have to get out or not.
No-one has said this thread is over. In fact on both the threads may people - including your step-mother have offered suggestions as to the way forward. We can all see that you still have problems, but we can't solve them , we can only offer moral support.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 4:55 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Hope it all gets resolved, and remember that getting angry doesn't help.
Sometimes, it's not the problem that counts, but how we deal with the problem.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 6:07 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

What a mess. Kudos to the step-mum for giving a damn about everyone. Jail free son ought to return to the UK and get his life back in track. Hanging around Thailand under threat of deportation is crazy. Something tells me Thai mother and children will be able to look after themselves.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 6:16 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Shard
..... Something tells me Thai mother and children will be able to look after themselves.
I couldn't disagree more. Men procreating and not taking responsibility for things that they were at least 50% (and in some cases rather more than 50%, .... coercion, or worse) responsible for creating, is the direct or indirect cause of do much human deprivation and suffering. Children abandoned by their father are often condemned to poverty, poor nutrition, lack of parental nurturing and guidance (the mother trying to cope alone often has to rely on family or neighbours to care for her children while she works), and sometimes a whole lot worse, especially for girls in the rural communities of several SE Asian countries.

Last edited by Pulaski; Jan 19th 2016 at 6:49 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 6:46 pm
Yo

Shard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond reputeShard has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski
I couldn't disagree more. Men procreating and not taking responsibility for things that they were at least 50% (and in some cases rather more than 50%, .... coercion, or worse) responsible for creating, is the direct or indirect cause of do much human deprivation and suffering, often condemning abandoned children to poverty, poor nutrition, lack of parental nurturing and guidance, and sometimes a whole lot worse, especially for girls in the rural communities of several SE Asian countries.
Well, who knows the full story but him. It depends on the circumstances of the woman in question.

If he wants to support his children, which would be the moral thing to do, he could earn in the UK and send money until such time as he could sustain a more stable family life.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 8:30 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

I couldn't disagree more. Men procreating and not taking responsibility for things that they were at least 50% (and in some cases rather more than 50%, .... coercion, or worse) responsible for creating, is the direct or indirect cause of do much human deprivation and suffering. Children abandoned by their father are often condemned to poverty, poor nutrition, lack of parental nurturing and guidance (the mother trying to cope alone often has to rely on family or neighbours to care for her children while she works), and sometimes a whole lot worse, especially for girls in the rural communities of several SE Asian countries.
Well without knowing the situation exactly, but after spending what amounts to over a third of my life in LOS, or should that be lost, I can safely say that Thais don't go hungry. She was eating before he arrived, she's eating now, she'll be eating tomorrow.
Thais are a very resourceful people, one of their more colourful characteristics, being the ability to procure money, for their on going survival.
I have no doubt, they will not go hungry, no A/C maybe!
Old Jan 19th 2016, 8:52 pm

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Well without knowing the situation exactly, but after spending what amounts to over a third of my life in LOS, or should that be lost, I can safely say that Thais don't go hungry. She was eating before he arrived, she's eating now, she'll be eating tomorrow.
Thais are a very resourceful people, one of their more colourful characteristics, being the ability to procure money, for their on going survival.
I have no doubt, they will not go hungry, no A/C maybe!
There's a lot more to responsible parenting than merely putting food on the table, .... and even putting food on the table can lead to some pretty ugly decisions being made, as I hinted at above. If you can't see that from what I said above then I pity your children if you are a parent.

Here's a Wikipedia article about Thai resourcefulness for "putting food on the table"!

Last edited by Pulaski; Jan 19th 2016 at 8:54 pm.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 11:56 pm
Forum Regular

And besides all that i want to be with my kids. My life is all about them. My sole purpose now is to make sure they're happy. I have to send a video message to my eldest son every night otherwise he will cry all night missing his dad. I don't want to leave them anywhere.
Old Jan 20th 2016, 11:09 am

There's a lot more to responsible parenting than merely putting food on the table, .... and even putting food on the table can lead to some pretty ugly decisions being made, as I hinted at above. If you can't see that from what I said above then I pity your children if you are a parent.

Here's a Wikipedia article about Thai resourcefulness for "putting food on the table"!
I often wonder when reading these 'articles', where people come up with these figures from!
According to the article there were 500,000 prostitutes in Thailand when the Americans left in 1972. Some simple maths shows this to be absolutely ludicrous.

The population of Thailand in 1972 was about 40 million. So presumably 20 million were women. The vast majority of women involved would have been adults, probably between the ages of 18-40. Presuming that this age group makes up about a third of the population, this leaves about 7 million women. So according to the article, one woman in fourteen was a prostitute, hanging around the five airbases in Isan, Bangkok, and Pattaya. That is ridiculous.

Although there is child prostitution in Thailand, just like in many other countries, most of the girls are trafficked from neighbouring countries. The vast majority of women working in the sex industry due so because of financial pressure. They're not literally forced or sold into it.

What I meant by my earlier post, was that the children will presumably stay
up country with the grandparents, while the mother goes to work in Bangkok, in a factory or wherever. The children will not go hungry. Millions of Thais do this.

Also, the father is not abandoning his children. He has said that he loves then and wants to be with them. Although in financially difficulty at the moment, presumably he would be contributing to their upkeep.

Children not growing up with their parents is not ideal, but in Thailand it is very commonplace.

I don't really get the link to child prostitution in this case
Old Jan 20th 2016, 11:11 am

Thank for your pity btw.
Old Jan 20th 2016, 11:21 am

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
..... Children not growing up with their parents is not ideal, but in Thailand it is very commonplace. ....
So that makes it OK then.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.