Son in BK prison

Old Jan 17th 2016, 8:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

Pica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond reputePica has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Son in BK prison

This is a sad tale. Confusedinfrance- this is your grandchild
Old Jan 17th 2016, 8:45 pm
Concierge

mikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond reputemikelincs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hi,
This is a real long shot, and if I am wrong forgive me for raising it , but there is a thread in the UK forum which sounds too close to this story to be a coincidence.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/movin...-child-870742/
I thought exactly the same, but was unwilling to stick my neck out to indicate it. Seems such a confused situation, the son really needs to get himself, alone, to the UK and try and sort out his life before trying to bring a child with him.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 10:40 pm

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

I suspect the eventual outcome will be the father will return to the UK and his (ex)partner will remain in Thailand with the children.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 11:09 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confusedinfrance
Just seen the other thread from him. Yes it is him. Pie in the sky comes to mind !!!!! And the girlfriend is definitely not with him now, doesn't want to know. I am in touch with her and she is now involved with someone new !!!! It just goes on and on and on !!!!!
So my hunch was right, wow Thak you for confirming it, I hesitated before posting just in case I was wrong but decided to take the plunge and see if you picked it up.
Hope his plans to take the kids to the UK don't come to fruition then, I wonder if she even knows about them.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 11:11 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BritInParis
I suspect the eventual outcome will be the father will return to the UK and his (ex)partner will remain in Thailand with the children.
Sounds the most likely option.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 1:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

SanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond reputeSanDiegogirl has a reputation beyond repute

As of today, in the other thread, he is still talking about marriage.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 2:22 am

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by BEVS
I can only hope that it all comes out better in the wash somehow. .....
When there are children, and parents half a world apart, it never does.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 6:14 am

BritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond reputeBritInParis has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by SanDiegogirl
As of today, in the other thread, he is still talking about marriage.
I've stopped posting in the other thread as I'm not interested in potentially aiding an international abduction.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 9:54 am
Forum Regular

tonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud of

Hmm.. isn't it funny how stories and things get twisted around?
It has been annoying and frustrating reading about what i was supposed to have said and done.
Firstly this is my step mum posting, not my father. I can tell by the !!!!!!!'s. Lol.
Secondly, in jail i had no contact with anyone. Only personal visits. No letters abroad to my parents and no phone calls. All i did was sit and wait for my release.
I'm speechless.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 9:57 am
Forum Regular

tonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud oftonyjames44 has much to be proud of

I've stopped posting in the other thread as I'm not interested in potentially aiding an international abduction.

Hardly when my gf (the mother) wants our son to go with me.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 10:05 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

You may have to prove that at the border. I would suggest that a "letter" might not convince the immigration officials in the UK or France.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 11:08 am
Forum Regular

Do i need anything more than his British passport, birth certificates, and a letter from his mother giving the all clear?
Anyway, If i have to go back I'm going for the SS method. Ive already been in touch with a few places in several different countries and it seems my 10 years experience is all i need to teach adults .I would go on my own at first and secure employment then move my family. Four or 5 months on 1000 euros a month and then off to work in the uk.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 11:18 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by Confusedinfrance
I agree. I don't know this girl but have some sympathy for her and the two small children (4 and 2 yrs) He has been detained for just over two weeks. She says he now has an overdue visa and will be charged 500 bt a day overstay....it just gets worse! So on top of the bail, the fine, the rent and food he will be looking for money for a visa and the overstay. And has no job.....maybe better if he stays there.
Has anyone seen what it's like inside a Thai jail? The bits they let you film for foreign tv? So better i stay there.? Thanks.
Rather than paying bail (don't you get that back?) so i can go home and get back to work. I spent 49 days inside waiting for help. You see it on the tv where family rush out but not for me.
So the bail was 900 quid and id of walked, gone back to work and my family and not overstayed my visa.
The fine for my weed was $100...
Nobody in there understood why no-one paid my bail.
Old Jan 19th 2016, 11:38 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by tonyjames44
Nobody in there understood why no-one paid my bail.
Tony, I have a son who's spent time in jail for various offences. He's only 19 now and all of his offences were while he was a juvenile. However after the second arrest we stopped bailing him out. I understand perfectly why no-one paid your bail. You're an adult who was caught doing something illegal; i.e. possession of drugs and as such you are the one who should be responsible for yourself. You know the saying, "If you can't do the time then don't do the crime."
Old Jan 19th 2016, 11:42 am
Forum Regular

Yes, i guess family values are different in Thailand.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.