Son in BK prison

Old Oct 14th 2015, 9:28 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Son in BK prison

If possible the OP should go to BKK in person.
Old Oct 14th 2015, 9:36 am
Forum Regular

Confusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond repute

Bonjour everyone, Firstly there was a problem with this site, I couldn't get on it and to be honest we have been so fed up and stressed with the situation I think we kind of switched off a little !!! He was in court last Thursday and the fine of 5,000 was paid he then went back to court and is supposed to be released in just under a week now, All this of course from the girlfriend....who is now asking for 3,000 bt to put the children in childcare so she can find work because they are not going to be together. And I guess it might be really silly but this morning I have transferred that amount and we have called a halt to helping her as from now !!! As far as he is concerned, apparently he will not communicate with us because we did not pay the 35,000 bail. that may be quite the best thing from our point of view....sick to death of it all. Thanks for the words of encouragement from all.
Old Oct 14th 2015, 11:22 am
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

OK, thanks for the update. Some others have reported trouble logging on to BE so apologies for that. Let's hope your son has learned an important lesson, he is responsible for his life and not you.
Old Oct 14th 2015, 12:09 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I will run the risk of being labelled a "Holy Willie" by quoting from Christian Scripture -
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...3B&version=KJV
Old Oct 14th 2015, 12:39 pm
Hostage Negotiator

InVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond reputeInVinoVeritas has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by scot47
I will run the risk of being labelled a "Holy Willie" by quoting from Christian Scripture -
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage...3B&version=KJV
Not at all, a very powerful scripture. Let's hope it turns out the same for the OP.
Old Oct 14th 2015, 12:57 pm
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Confusedinfrance
Bonjour everyone, Firstly there was a problem with this site, I couldn't get on it and to be honest we have been so fed up and stressed with the situation I think we kind of switched off a little !!! He was in court last Thursday and the fine of 5,000 was paid he then went back to court and is supposed to be released in just under a week now, All this of course from the girlfriend....who is now asking for 3,000 bt to put the children in childcare so she can find work because they are not going to be together. And I guess it might be really silly but this morning I have transferred that amount and we have called a halt to helping her as from now !!! As far as he is concerned, apparently he will not communicate with us because we did not pay the 35,000 bail. that may be quite the best thing from our point of view....sick to death of it all. Thanks for the words of encouragement from all.
Not silly at all. No matter what, the children are innocent in all of this and you're being kind by helping.

I'm sorry your son has taken that stance, and I hope that in time he will understand why you weren't able to pay his bail. Good luck.
Old Oct 15th 2015, 2:00 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

It's an old saying but,"if you can't do the time.....don't do the crime."

He's only going to be in jail for a little while, hopefully it's a wake-up call.
Old Jan 16th 2016, 11:00 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Hi,
This is a real long shot, and if I am wrong forgive me for raising it , but there is a thread in the UK forum which sounds too close to this story to be a coincidence.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/movin...-child-870742/
Old Jan 16th 2016, 11:23 pm
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Agree entirely Pollyana. I had not seen this thread before responding to the other one. The time scale and situation seems right for his prison term. Unfortunately similar things happen here in Philippines. Still he's been given good advice, let's hope he acts on it. As always, it's the kids who will suffer.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 9:55 am
Account Closed

scrubbedexpat095 is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Pollyana
Hi,
This is a real long shot, and if I am wrong forgive me for raising it , but there is a thread in the UK forum which sounds too close to this story to be a coincidence.
http://britishexpats.com/forum/movin...-child-870742/
LOL I don't think its a long shot at all, look at the similarities, Thailand, prison, 2 kids, broke, deportation , needing to get back to the UK etc.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 12:18 pm
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mfh
LOL I don't think its a long shot at all, look at the similarities, Thailand, prison, 2 kids, broke, deportation , needing to get back to the UK etc.
Good to see I am not imagining it. Thanks
I am reluctant to make the link on the other thread out of respect for his parents, who started this thread originally, but the one thing that worries me is that he s now trying to take at least one child to the UK - does the mother even know?

Hoping that his mother has subscribed and will see thse replies.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 2:58 pm
Forum Regular

Confusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond reputeConfusedinfrance has a reputation beyond repute

Hi I have just picked this up and I am the one who posted the original thread when the said son was in prison in Thailand. Now out and no longer with the girl (Mother of his two boys). Yes, I did know that he wants to take the eldest boy to the UK but given his past history......no money and no way of ever getting the money together for passport for the child, exit visa for him as he hasn't got a valid one there and the fare home.....it is not likely to happen. He has been in touch with us again (to the tune of another few hundred quid) and if he actually gets to the Uk I will be amazed !!! The girlfriend is aware of his plans and seems ok with it but then the eldest child is not her favourite. So, if he makes it we get to see the little one but nothing beyond that. We are not getting drawn into another drama we have had enough.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 3:04 pm
Forum Regular

Just seen the other thread from him. Yes it is him. Pie in the sky comes to mind !!!!! And the girlfriend is definitely not with him now, doesn't want to know. I am in touch with her and she is now involved with someone new !!!! It just goes on and on and on !!!!!
Old Jan 17th 2016, 3:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

A lesson in how to screw up big time.
Old Jan 17th 2016, 8:17 pm
`

BEVS has disabled reputation

I can only hope that it all comes out better in the wash somehow Confusedinfrance.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.