Reload this Page >

Pattaya Expats Needed for University Research Survey

Pattaya Expats Needed for University Research Survey

Old May 6th 2013, 4:22 am
Just Joined

ThomasKubelka is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Pattaya Expats Needed for University Research Survey

Hey Expat-Community!

My colleague Alexander and me, Thomas, are currently working on a joint research project of the Department of Geography and Regional Research of the University of Vienna, Austria, and the Suan Dusit University, Bangkok and Hua Hin Campus, Thailand. The topic is about ‚Farang (Retirement) Migration and Long-stay Tourism to the Pattaya Region’. Some of the main issues would be why so many people are choosing Thailand respectively Pattaya as their destination, what kind of problems they face or did face since moving to Thailand, in what kind of property they live and why they have chosen certain accommodations, and last but not least, if the availabilty of medical/elderly care facilities play a role when it comes to moving to the Pattaya region.

We would therefore be very grateful if some of you guys could help us and spare some time by filling in the online questionnaire, which will take approximately 20-30 minutes.

We are not asking for any names, addresses, etc. Everything you are going to fill in will be treated confidentially and anonymously. The data will be used for statistical purpose only and will further help us reaching our master’s degree.

Link to the online-survey: http://survey.2ask.a...0cd/survey.html

Thank you very much in advance and I hope that some of you are interested in this research. If you have any further questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Kind regards,
Thomas and Alexander