Marry a Thai wife

Old Apr 10th 2014, 4:52 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light
Default Marry a Thai wife

Would anyone be able to help me out on a situation?

Foreign national – UK British citizen marrys a Thai wife in Thailand for him to own a bar.

1/ If this is done by ceremony only – Is this marriage legal and recognized in the UK?

2/ If this marriage was done in Amphur and not registered with the FCO – Is this marriage legal and recognized in the UK?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
Old Apr 10th 2014, 5:52 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Marry a Thai wife

Ceremony only, not recognised by the UK.

Amphur not registered with FCO, recoginzed by the UK

Sounds like an interesting situation. Wanna tell us more?
Old Apr 10th 2014, 7:04 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Should add that as long as it was done at the Amphur then it stands as a legal marriage in the UK. You can not have a legal marriage twice to the same person.
I've come across a lot of Thais who seem to believe that they have to get married again in the UK when they are already married perfectly legally in Thailand.
Old Apr 11th 2014, 1:51 am
Got our visas

julie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of lightjulie hilton is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by nonthaburi View Post
Should add that as long as it was done at the Amphur then it stands as a legal marriage in the UK. You can not have a legal marriage twice to the same person.
I've come across a lot of Thais who seem to believe that they have to get married again in the UK when they are already married perfectly legally in Thailand.
Thank you for your reply.

It's a long story, but you have helped me with your answer.

Many thanks
Old Apr 11th 2014, 1:10 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

What a shame. I was looking forward to the story