Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

A.M.A.Z.E.I.N.G Thailand In Picture

A.M.A.Z.E.I.N.G Thailand In Picture

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:13 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up A.M.A.Z.E.I.N.G Thailand In Picture

THAILAND IN PICTURE THROUGH MY CAMERA

Typ. Thai Mosque

Caberet Show In Koh Samoui! Simply "Awesome" and Memorable.

Hahahahaha! I was laughing like Hell! he plus She is imitating on the song from whitney houston I will always love... This was Bloody awesome.

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:14 am
Banned

CasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond reputeCasaNova has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: A.M.A.Z.E.I.N.G Thailand In Picture

looooool

Temple

Bangkok Mosque

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:14 am
Banned

Anthong national park Harbour

Caberet Show

Scenery Samoui

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:15 am
Banned

hmmmmm...!

Elephant Ride for Jungle trekking

Stunning!!!

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:16 am
Banned

Muslim Village In Koh Samoui

Waterfalls in Koh Samoui

Top Of The Island - Jungle Trekking

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 8:17 am
Banned

Buddha Temple

Scenery

Old Mar 2nd 2006, 3:12 pm

Yorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond reputeYorkieabroad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the photos - we used to go to thailand alot in the late 90's, but not been since 2000ish. You brought back some great memories and reminded me what I'm missing!!
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 1:42 am
Not living a 9 to 5 life

NC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond reputeNC Penguin has a reputation beyond repute

CasaNova: are you new to digital photography? You should've resized all the photos to something a lot smaller...

NC Penguin
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 5:59 am
Freedom!

Jockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond reputeJockstar has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by NC Penguin
CasaNova: are you new to digital photography? You should've resized all the photos to something a lot smaller...

NC Penguin

Why? I think they look good. Though she/he could have rotated some of them
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:18 am
Banned

Originally Posted by NC Penguin

NC Penguin

Sorry Nc, I am just not good in these things. though i had to changed the bytes to 1k from 2k. in order to upload them into imageshack.
Old Mar 3rd 2006, 7:23 am
Banned

Originally Posted by Yorkieabroad
Thanks for the photos - we used to go to thailand alot in the late 90's, but not been since 2000ish. You brought back some great memories and reminded me what I'm missing!!

People i have met there told me that the place has completely changed from 90's to today!

I was so happy has relaxed in Thailand.

I have been to many places but nothing as nice as this country! Maybe it has a lot to do with the people in the land.

i will go anytime given the opportunity.
Old Apr 21st 2006, 12:11 am
Karma earned, not whored

CadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of lightCadburysFingers is a glorious beacon of light

Looks beautiful, although a bit 'seedier' than I was expecting
Old Apr 27th 2006, 2:26 am
Remember

Desert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond reputeDesert Dweller has a reputation beyond repute

You spent all that time there and didn't learn how to spell Samui right!!

I'm off to Samui in a couple of weeks for the yachting regatta, 4th year in a row, and the place gets busier and seedier every year though they are trying to improve it as i think even the locals realised that they were reaching a tipping point!
A friend went there a couple of weeks ago for the first time since his first visit ten years ago and it may well have been a different island! The only place like that in that area now is Koh Tao I think. When I say how seedy Samui is I'm only really talking about Chaweng, some of the other parts of the island are truly stunning!