Good Honest Thai Girls

Old Jan 14th 2013, 6:32 am
CM, LoS

wolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Good Honest Thai Girls

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
there is a big Thai temple in Wimbledon SW London
Wimbledon can be difficult to meet people though - the monks are somewhat secluded in their mansion house and the temple itself is hardly the place. The grounds are beautiful though. Loi Kratong is the biggest get together there, but most will be in family groups or students clubbing together. They have Thai school there but its mostly kids.

I would chose one of the small temples like Wat Buddharam (I know - or knew - the monks there) - very freindly, all in a single house with garden so easy to meet people and monks love a chat (and know English). Wat Dhammapadipa in Edinbrough also. There are others, but I do not know them personally.

Thai festivals are better perhaps - there are several - I think the Lonbdon one has moved now to Ealing Common - but there are others country wide.
Old Jan 15th 2013, 6:02 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Wat Dammakaya in the UK might be useful . It is an offshoot of the massive temple they have in Pathum Thani . The place there has room for about 100,000 people . Probably the biggest temple in the world !

http://www.watlondon.org/category/dh...a-movement-uk/

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dhammakaya_Movement_UK
Old Nov 19th 2013, 3:13 pm
Just Joined

yozzi is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dad.d
One thing i REALLY don't understand is the thai girl thing.

I have been to Thailand a total of 3 times.

One mix group of friends holiday trip to Pattaya, one with guy friend (my first time there) for the 'thai girl thing' and third for work.

One first trip was completely DISAPOINTED!!! No other word.

All you hear about is how 'stunning' the thai women there are and the sex industry overflowing with beautiful thai girls.. i can tell you this is NOT the case, infact couldn't be further from it.

Yes there are an abundance (20,000) aparently sex workers in Pattaya alone so sex workers, bar girs crawlling all over the place but to say they are "stunning" is another thing.

My experience is they were all COMPLETLEY UGLY!

I'm a reasonably average looking guy, wouldn't ay good looking but certainly not fat bald and completly unattractive.

So to those men pehaps an ugly although very slender thai women is considered to be stunning..

But word of warning, facially none of them are what i would call even average!

Ugly, monkey faced, very dark skin, masculine features (i know there are alot of ladyboys) who sometimes are more attractive than the famles but i meant the females! I was't attracted to ONE, not one out of what seemed like hundreads of them. And Despite the fact you can get them cheap, who would want to pay for sex with an ugly girl?

I am not rascit by any means & find women of all colours attractive (when they are attractive) But the thais overall just weren't.

Yes they all nearly all slim, which compared to alot of american or other western countries there are alot more females overweight

but beauty wise can go anywhere, in UK, eastern europe, south america, America and find MUCH MUCH MUCH more stunning strippers/prostittues and women to date or the like non working in the sex industry.

The point men like the thai because they are loyal, caring & take pride in their apperance for the man makes sense but theyre still so UGLY.

All eastern european women have these ssme qualities and they are truley some beautiful, many in fact girls, women and sex industry workers there!

They should have the better rep than ****ing thailand full of ugly monkey whores.

In fact because of this there are quite a few russians who have been moved to thailand to work in the sex industry, in pattaya and thailand having there own clubs. The thai don't like them because they pull the heavy paying clients & steal there clients. OBVIOUSLY, don't care is the women are more expensive because they are actually attractive and beautiful and worth paying for to have sex with. not jus a skinny but ugly thing.

This may sound harsh but is just the truth. If people didn't go around saying how beautiful they were there maybe i wouldn'tve built it up in my head to be disapointed. Having heard the same about eastern europe i was anything but disapointed!

Most the really stunning girls in america & UK know it, so are harder to get with (everyday girls not sex worker) but in eastern europe there are just so soo many beautiful women because of the large popullation & less men that they are (well ones i met) stunning as well as really nice and attainable!

The Russian sex workers in Thailand yes are a few hundread yards more attractive than the local girls, but still overall not as many very young and a wide range of them as in eastern europe.

So instead of going to Thailand if this is your reasoning, i beg you to reconsider or have a words up from being like me and my friend (both were 30 average looking English guys) and being hugley disapointed.

Dan.
Resurrecting this post as I'm coming to Thailand in Jan/Feb so where are the best places to meet the NORMAL Thai ladies? Bar girls are everywhere in every country so not really interested going that route but would like to meet nice women who have a normal stable job and life and want to meet a guy for hopefully a serious relationship. I'm in Bangkok for 3 nts, Patong for nearly 3 wks and back to Bangkok/Pattaya for 5 nts so as it's my first visit it should give me an idea of the country.
Old Nov 21st 2013, 5:59 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by yozzi
Resurrecting this post as I'm coming to Thailand in Jan/Feb so where are the best places to meet the NORMAL Thai ladies? Bar girls are everywhere in every country so not really interested going that route but would like to meet nice women who have a normal stable job and life and want to meet a guy for hopefully a serious relationship. I'm in Bangkok for 3 nts, Patong for nearly 3 wks and back to Bangkok/Pattaya for 5 nts so as it's my first visit it should give me an idea of the country.
It will give you the start of an idea of the country , although there are many Thailands within Thailand . If you want to meet 'normal ' woman for dates etc I would try to plan it in advance getting to know them online. But your time is so limited . 3 nights in BKK !! no where near enough if you remember that most people work etc and Thais work long hours . Forget about finding someone in Patong . Not going to happen for sooo many reasons that I won't go into here . Ditto Pattaya probably . All I would say to you is come and enjoy your holiday , don't plan anything and see if you like the place . The problem you have is that as a tourist you're not going to be meeting many of the women you seek !
Old Nov 21st 2013, 6:00 pm

Originally Posted by wolf5370
Wimbledon can be difficult to meet people though - the monks are somewhat secluded in their mansion house and the temple itself is hardly the place. The grounds are beautiful though. Loi Kratong is the biggest get together there, but most will be in family groups or students clubbing together. They have Thai school there but its mostly kids.

I would chose one of the small temples like Wat Buddharam (I know - or knew - the monks there) - very freindly, all in a single house with garden so easy to meet people and monks love a chat (and know English). Wat Dhammapadipa in Edinbrough also. There are others, but I do not know them personally.

Thai festivals are better perhaps - there are several - I think the Lonbdon one has moved now to Ealing Common - but there are others country wide.
Is that the one in Wanstead ? , went there with wife and kids this year and ut us very friendly there . We made merit and had a nice chat with the monks there . It does have a very nice garden too .
Old Nov 25th 2013, 4:50 pm

jeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond reputejeffreyhy has a reputation beyond repute

I agree with nonthaburi that you are not going to meed the kind of women you describe in Patong or Pattaya. Further, most Thai women who match your description are satisfied with their lives and if they want a western man for a serious relationship they most often want one who lives in Thailand. In any case, you're not at all likely to find such a woman and start a relationship in a month.

In my opinion, if you should be splitting your time between Bangkok and places like Chiangmai if you want to get an idea of the parts of the country where you might find the kind of woman you're looking for, not spending your time in tourist areas that specialize in the sex industry.

Regards, JEff
Originally Posted by yozzi
... would like to meet nice women who have a normal stable job and life and want to meet a guy for hopefully a serious relationship. I'm in Bangkok for 3 nts, Patong for nearly 3 wks and back to Bangkok/Pattaya for 5 nts so as it's my first visit it should give me an idea of the country.
Old Nov 25th 2013, 5:01 pm
Just Joined

Thanks guys for the replies and as it's going to be my first visit it's a case of seeing what the country is all about and then next time I'm sure I'll go off the beaten track a bit more and stay a bit longer as it's my intention to spend some 4 mths overseas from South Africa during the winter and then if I think it's the place for me then I'll go for the retirement visa and spend most of my time in Thailand. So this time I'll be Tommy the tourist and try and get an idea of the country and it's people especially the women!
Old Nov 26th 2013, 3:19 pm
Just Joined

MarksBKK is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey all,

One of the reasons I came to Thailand was to find a nice, good, honest Thai Girl. I hate how most girls in the West & U.K in perticular to be very man like, drinking beer all time, drugs, etc I like a propper girl that has self respect and acts like a girl should act.

Any tips of finding a Thai girl like this to date? I find Thai girls are very shy.
Hey,

As a British expat living in Thailand and who's dated a fair few Thai women and even almost married one (almost!) I thought I'd chime in.

As you may well be aware there are plenty of Thai women who act in unwomenly ways, drink too much, take drugs etc. In fact this is the main group of women 90% of foreigners who come to Thailand target (i.e. the bar girls).

However there are plenty away from the bars who are NOTHING like this at all and have never touched drugs, don't drink or not often and are very polite, feminine, and sweet. These are the types you need to be searching out and you don't have to search that hard as they are everywhere.

Everywhere you go these types of girls exist, in the malls, coffee shops, 7/11, restaurants etc. If you're hunting for them in somewhere like Pattaya, Banga Road or Lower Sukhumvit then you're going to find much less of them obviously.

Could it be you are looking in the wrong places?

Online dating can also be a good spot. I've met many great girls who fit your criteria from those sites.

You mention Thai girls being quite shy. Yes on the surface many seem to be. However you also stated you don't like these outgoing and forward British woman so you can't have your cake and eat it.

If you want the sweet and polite girls you're going to have to be the one doing the approaching and talking. If you talk to a Thai girl it would be VERY rare for her to be downright rude to you or ignore you. They will humor you if nothing else so what have you got to lose?

I think going to a certain country hoping to find a women who fits your perfect mold is not a good way to find love. It doesn't work like that.

You can meet the women of your dreams anywhere and she can be any nationality. There's no set guarantee there's a Thai women out there that is your perfect match.

I'd recommend stop going around looking for the perfect girl and just take things as they come.

Speak to girls that you meet that you're attracted to, smile and if she smile backs start talking, but don't constantly be looking for this perfect women that doesn't exist.

If have a website where I write about Thai dating advice you might find useful...

<<snip>>

P.S.
Mods I hope it's not a problem to link to the site. I genuinely think it'll help the OP and anyone else who's thinking about dating Thai women.

Last edited by Sue; Nov 26th 2013 at 7:42 pm. Reason: Sorry, but it's not ok. If you could read rule 9 of our site rules it would be greatly appreciated.
Old Nov 29th 2013, 4:56 pm
Just Joined

Hi Marks BKK, Good post and is it possible for you to message me with the blog address as I see it's not showing on your post?