Good Honest Thai Girls

Old Jan 6th 2013, 4:24 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Honest Thai Girls

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Most people would definitely identify with the phrase but I think my wife would get a bit pissed off if I was calling her crazy all the time.

But she does have certain unpredictable moments.
Are we married to the same girl? Mine is unpredictable too.....
Old Jan 6th 2013, 6:25 pm
Just Joined

Bangkok is an unknown quantity at this point

So many correct observations and experiences here - I think the phrase "buyer beware" is applicable at all times when dealing with any woman anywhere in the world! More so in Pattaya!!
Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:53 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by slapphead_otool
Are we married to the same girl? Mine is unpredictable too.....
hahaha , No .I think that is a common trait .
Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:56 am
Not allowed opinions.

slapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond reputeslapphead_otool has a reputation beyond repute

hahaha , No .I think that is a common trait .
to be honest, having dated/befriended a number of Thai girls over the years, and having married a Japanese girl, I am always surprised at the similarities between the two cultures.
Old Jan 7th 2013, 2:58 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

I think it is women everywhere . Venus and Mars and all that ....
Old Jan 7th 2013, 3:22 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Oy
Old Jan 7th 2013, 5:51 am

a light-hearted jest !!
Old Jan 9th 2013, 5:40 am
CM, LoS

wolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud of

Reminds me of that old joke: Aussie walking along a beach comes across an old wine bottle covered in sand. Rubbing off the sand, a genie appears in a cloud of pink smoke. I will grant you one wish, said the genie.
The Aussie thought a minute before saying, my sister emigrated to New Zealand 12 years ago, I'd like to be able to visit her more often. I wish for a bridge connecting Australia with New Zealand.
Shaking his head,the genie replies, "the distance is huge, the water is too deep, seabed to uneven and soft, tides would tear it appart and it would have to be very high to stop being flooded. No its impossible,think of something else"
So the Aussie thinks again, before a smile came to his lips, "OK then,I want to understand women"
The genie looks at him incredulously and then mutters, "So, how many lanes on this bridge?"
Old Jan 9th 2013, 4:13 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by wolf5370
Reminds me of that old joke: Aussie walking along a beach comes across an old wine bottle covered in sand. Rubbing off the sand, a genie appears in a cloud of pink smoke. I will grant you one wish, said the genie.
The Aussie thought a minute before saying, my sister emigrated to New Zealand 12 years ago, I'd like to be able to visit her more often. I wish for a bridge connecting Australia with New Zealand.
Shaking his head,the genie replies, "the distance is huge, the water is too deep, seabed to uneven and soft, tides would tear it appart and it would have to be very high to stop being flooded. No its impossible,think of something else"
So the Aussie thinks again, before a smile came to his lips, "OK then,I want to understand women"
The genie looks at him incredulously and then mutters, "So, how many lanes on this bridge?"

Let me know when a man can figure out a woman ...
Old Jan 9th 2013, 4:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

vikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond reputevikingsail has a reputation beyond repute

One day a man decided to travel the world looking for the perfect woman! He travelled far and wide searching many continents. In Europe he visited Italy where some of the most beautiful and exotic women exist. An acquaintance introduced him to several ladies but none were as perfect as he intended. In Africa, he met beautiful women who’s ancestors had conquered vast areas of the continent and were descended from great warrior Chiefs, but alas no perfect woman. The America’s proved to be the same.
At last the man came to Asia where after many days and nights searching he happened upon a small community hidden in the mountains of some exotic sounding land. There he saw the perfect woman. Afraid to approach her he commissioned a wise old man from the local village who gladly (for this woman was astounding) agreed to advocate on the man’s behalf. Duly the old man went to the seemingly perfect woman’s home and over the course of several days explained the situation. The old man then returned to the man who was eager to hear news. The man said, So is this the perfect woman? The old man replied Sir, I think you have found the perfect woman. However, there is one problem. She explained to me that she is looking for the perfect man!

Last edited by vikingsail; Jan 9th 2013 at 4:36 pm.
Old Jan 11th 2013, 7:55 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by vikingsail
One day a man decided to travel the world looking for the perfect woman! He travelled far and wide searching many continents. In Europe he visited Italy where some of the most beautiful and exotic women exist. An acquaintance introduced him to several ladies but none were as perfect as he intended. In Africa, he met beautiful women who’s ancestors had conquered vast areas of the continent and were descended from great warrior Chiefs, but alas no perfect woman. The America’s proved to be the same.
At last the man came to Asia where after many days and nights searching he happened upon a small community hidden in the mountains of some exotic sounding land. There he saw the perfect woman. Afraid to approach her he commissioned a wise old man from the local village who gladly (for this woman was astounding) agreed to advocate on the man’s behalf. Duly the old man went to the seemingly perfect woman’s home and over the course of several days explained the situation. The old man then returned to the man who was eager to hear news. The man said, So is this the perfect woman? The old man replied Sir, I think you have found the perfect woman. However, there is one problem. She explained to me that she is looking for the perfect man!
:thumb sup:

Old Jan 12th 2013, 12:22 pm
Forum Regular

wwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud of

Why not go to Thai temples? There are many places across the UK. Please search Google for this. Good luck.
Old Jan 13th 2013, 12:31 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Err... who is in the UK?
Old Jan 13th 2013, 1:39 pm
Forum Regular

wwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud ofwwinit has much to be proud of

LOL... Sorry I meant it is no need to do Thailand just to find a good girl. He Anonymous can still find a lady in the UK who has already adjusted her life to fit into the British environment. The best place is a Thai temple which organises all sorts of cultural activities. He might be fortunate to find Miss Right.
Old Jan 14th 2013, 5:53 am

there is a big Thai temple in Wimbledon SW London

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.