Good Honest Thai Girls

Old Sep 19th 2012, 11:46 pm
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Good Honest Thai Girls

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Most people would definitely identify with the phrase but I think my wife would get a bit pissed off if I was calling her crazy all the time.

But she does have certain unpredictable moments.
It doesn't matter WHERE they are from, they ALL do.....
Old Sep 24th 2012, 4:35 am
Just Joined

Pswift is an unknown quantity at this point

I married A Thai woman as was very happy. Sadly that all changed when she got her British Passport then things went from bad to worse. I now live and work in Thailand and love the place but she is still living in England. Now she is living with a new boyfriend.
I would like to start again but as they say once bitten twice shy.
What I'm saying is just be very careful there are many that just won’t you and a passport and they will do anything to get it.
Old Sep 24th 2012, 1:29 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Sorry to hear things didn't work out for you , better you know now rather than later.

On a lighter note , there used to be a saying comparing Thais with Filipinos which basically said that Thais marry for money and Filipinos marry for a passport .

Obviously not in your case sadly.

Generally speaking I would have thought that Thais were less willing to travel than Filipinos .

How long we're you together in the UK ?
Old Sep 25th 2012, 2:12 am
Just Joined

Pswift is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes so I have heard. But sadly it has not worked out for me. We where lived together in the UK for 5 years but have been separated for just under 3 years. She is still living in the UK and I'm in Thailand.
I'm not sure I would like to do it again or not. I do like Thai girls but as they say once bitten twice shy.
Paul
Old Dec 24th 2012, 5:42 am
Just Joined

Dad.d is an unknown quantity at this point

One thing i REALLY don't understand is the thai girl thing.

I have been to Thailand a total of 3 times.

One mix group of friends holiday trip to Pattaya, one with guy friend (my first time there) for the 'thai girl thing' and third for work.

One first trip was completely DISAPOINTED!!! No other word.

All you hear about is how 'stunning' the thai women there are and the sex industry overflowing with beautiful thai girls.. i can tell you this is NOT the case, infact couldn't be further from it.

Yes there are an abundance (20,000) aparently sex workers in Pattaya alone so sex workers, bar girs crawlling all over the place but to say they are "stunning" is another thing.

My experience is they were all COMPLETLEY UGLY!

I'm a reasonably average looking guy, wouldn't ay good looking but certainly not fat bald and completly unattractive.

So to those men pehaps an ugly although very slender thai women is considered to be stunning..

But word of warning, facially none of them are what i would call even average!

Ugly, monkey faced, very dark skin, masculine features (i know there are alot of ladyboys) who sometimes are more attractive than the famles but i meant the females! I was't attracted to ONE, not one out of what seemed like hundreads of them. And Despite the fact you can get them cheap, who would want to pay for sex with an ugly girl?

I am not rascit by any means & find women of all colours attractive (when they are attractive) But the thais overall just weren't.

Yes they all nearly all slim, which compared to alot of american or other western countries there are alot more females overweight

but beauty wise can go anywhere, in UK, eastern europe, south america, America and find MUCH MUCH MUCH more stunning strippers/prostittues and women to date or the like non working in the sex industry.

The point men like the thai because they are loyal, caring & take pride in their apperance for the man makes sense but theyre still so UGLY.

All eastern european women have these ssme qualities and they are truley some beautiful, many in fact girls, women and sex industry workers there!

They should have the better rep than ****ing thailand full of ugly monkey whores.

In fact because of this there are quite a few russians who have been moved to thailand to work in the sex industry, in pattaya and thailand having there own clubs. The thai don't like them because they pull the heavy paying clients & steal there clients. OBVIOUSLY, don't care is the women are more expensive because they are actually attractive and beautiful and worth paying for to have sex with. not jus a skinny but ugly thing.

This may sound harsh but is just the truth. If people didn't go around saying how beautiful they were there maybe i wouldn'tve built it up in my head to be disapointed. Having heard the same about eastern europe i was anything but disapointed!

Most the really stunning girls in america & UK know it, so are harder to get with (everyday girls not sex worker) but in eastern europe there are just so soo many beautiful women because of the large popullation & less men that they are (well ones i met) stunning as well as really nice and attainable!

The Russian sex workers in Thailand yes are a few hundread yards more attractive than the local girls, but still overall not as many very young and a wide range of them as in eastern europe.

So instead of going to Thailand if this is your reasoning, i beg you to reconsider or have a words up from being like me and my friend (both were 30 average looking English guys) and being hugley disapointed.

Dan.
Old Dec 24th 2012, 7:28 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

You get what you pay for , and seeing how you were prowling a low class environment like Pattaya...........

What were you expecting ?

ROFL.
Old Dec 24th 2012, 3:35 pm
CM, LoS

wolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Dad.d
One thing i REALLY don't understand is the thai girl thing.

I have been to Thailand a total of 3 times.

One mix group of friends holiday trip to Pattaya, one with guy friend (my first time there) for the 'thai girl thing' and third for work.

One first trip was completely DISAPOINTED!!! No other word.

All you hear about is how 'stunning' the thai women there are and the sex industry overflowing with beautiful thai girls.. i can tell you this is NOT the case, infact couldn't be further from it.

Yes there are an abundance (20,000) aparently sex workers in Pattaya alone so sex workers, bar girs crawlling all over the place but to say they are "stunning" is another thing.

My experience is they were all COMPLETLEY UGLY!

I'm a reasonably average looking guy, wouldn't ay good looking but certainly not fat bald and completly unattractive.

So to those men pehaps an ugly although very slender thai women is considered to be stunning..

But word of warning, facially none of them are what i would call even average!

Ugly, monkey faced, very dark skin, masculine features (i know there are alot of ladyboys) who sometimes are more attractive than the famles but i meant the females! I was't attracted to ONE, not one out of what seemed like hundreads of them. And Despite the fact you can get them cheap, who would want to pay for sex with an ugly girl?

I am not rascit by any means & find women of all colours attractive (when they are attractive) But the thais overall just weren't.

Yes they all nearly all slim, which compared to alot of american or other western countries there are alot more females overweight

but beauty wise can go anywhere, in UK, eastern europe, south america, America and find MUCH MUCH MUCH more stunning strippers/prostittues and women to date or the like non working in the sex industry.

The point men like the thai because they are loyal, caring & take pride in their apperance for the man makes sense but theyre still so UGLY.

All eastern european women have these ssme qualities and they are truley some beautiful, many in fact girls, women and sex industry workers there!

They should have the better rep than ****ing thailand full of ugly monkey whores.

In fact because of this there are quite a few russians who have been moved to thailand to work in the sex industry, in pattaya and thailand having there own clubs. The thai don't like them because they pull the heavy paying clients & steal there clients. OBVIOUSLY, don't care is the women are more expensive because they are actually attractive and beautiful and worth paying for to have sex with. not jus a skinny but ugly thing.

This may sound harsh but is just the truth. If people didn't go around saying how beautiful they were there maybe i wouldn'tve built it up in my head to be disapointed. Having heard the same about eastern europe i was anything but disapointed!

Most the really stunning girls in america & UK know it, so are harder to get with (everyday girls not sex worker) but in eastern europe there are just so soo many beautiful women because of the large popullation & less men that they are (well ones i met) stunning as well as really nice and attainable!

The Russian sex workers in Thailand yes are a few hundread yards more attractive than the local girls, but still overall not as many very young and a wide range of them as in eastern europe.

So instead of going to Thailand if this is your reasoning, i beg you to reconsider or have a words up from being like me and my friend (both were 30 average looking English guys) and being hugley disapointed.

Dan.

Mmmm. Well, of course what one person finds stunning, another may find ugly and vice versa. Like bottoms, we all have opinions. As Nonthaburi said, looking for pearls in the gutter is somewhat of a challenge.

Many of the bar girls in Pattaya are from the poor rural North East (Issan) areas, and are famous for having a distinct "look". They tend to have darker skins and a turned up nose (sometimes, insultingly, called here a plug nose).

As someone who lives in Thailand, I can assure you that Thailand does indeed have more than its fair share of beautiful people. Prostitution is not a profession that takes care of partakers - but pop into a supermarket or a 7-11 or restaurant and see beautiful girls and ladies. I taught a University for a while when I first arrived here to live and I could count the number of students that would be classed as anything other than knock-outs on one hand (I took three courses all with around 60 odd students about 19 years of age - 80% female, 10% male - 10% halfway between the two) [and no I did not partake!].

I am 42 now, but I have been married to a Thai over 15 years. I went to school with a Thai and had a Thai business partner, both at home in the UK - so my association with Thailand is very long. I travelled to Thailand during my 20's and thirties, until I moved here full time.

3 visits to Pattaya is like judging English people from a few brief locked-in visits to Brixton or Whitechapel. Both very cosmopolitan and culturally rich places, but not great places to see the English (or British) identity. Both also, in similarity to Pattaya, higher crime areas too I might add (without any intention to make allusions between crime and culture).

You are also way off with your inference that Thai's do not like the Russians coming to Pattaya because their beauty pulls the trade away from the "monkey faces"[sic]. Why? Two very powerful reasons, most Thai bargirls are self employed as it where (by far) - the bars they sit in take a bar-fine for their "stool rent" (basically keeping them safe off the streets and giving them a place to be picked up), whereas the Russian girls are 'run' by the Russian Mafia - it is the Russian Mob that Thais are scared of. Thailand, like most Asian countries, is a balancing act of corruption, and the Thai Mafia is evident but not obvious (Phuket Tuk Tuk Mafia is an exception!) - they run gambling dens, brothels (these cater mostly for Asians - Thais, Chinese, Korean and Japanese - often exclusive to one or the other), drugs, loan-sharking, etc - but not bargirls. The Thai Mafia is scared of the Russian Mob (everyone should be) as they are very aggressive and take no prisoners - there is a very concerted effort by all to remove and suppress their activity here (thank God!). So, the two reasons are: It is the Mafia they do not like, and the vast majority of "customers" are not interested in Russian girls (as they are by far mostly Thai men who like Thai women).
Incidentally, it is also well known that most of the Russian girls customers are other Russians.

As to "who would pay for sex with an ugly girl" - coupled with your assertion that they are all ugly, answers itself - why do you think there are so many girls there and so many visitors to Pattaya.

As I said, I live here and have visited here (Thailand) as a tourist for most of my adult life - yet I have never been with a bar girl (prostitute). Why? Because as a young (when I was unmarried - 20's) man it was not so difficult to meet girls/ladies as we do in the west. I had girl friends and I had fun - and they are no different for western ladies (people are generally the same everywhere when you get to know them). There are many reasosn to have a stag do here - like Spain (another popular venue) - beach parties, clubs, bars, other holiday revellers, sun, sand, and cheap booze - people do not go to Spain for prostitutes, so why do you think he's stag do's aim is?
In fact, because men find the local talent easy prey (yes bar girls obviously) it means that the all girl parties from the west often get left out - so for boys on a stag who are happy to "do as they would at home (or Spain)", the western girls are certainly less spoiled for choice here!

You may also want to be careful with "Ugly, monkey faced, very dark skin, masculine features"[sic] and "They should have the better rep than ****ing thailand full of ugly monkey whores"[sic] coupled with "I am not rascit by any means"[sic] - apart for the fact that it is usually racists that make such a statement (cries out for a "but"), it makes you sound just so - but enjoy your blonde haired, blue eyed Russian "ladies"

Last edited by wolf5370; Dec 24th 2012 at 3:42 pm.
Old Dec 24th 2012, 4:33 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dad.d
...borderline racist rant...

Dan.
Is this you?

Old Dec 25th 2012, 3:11 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by wolf5370
Mmmm. Well, of course what one person finds stunning, another may find ugly and vice versa. Like bottoms, we all have opinions. As Nonthaburi said, looking for pearls in the gutter is somewhat of a challenge.
Wonderful post even. Yeh... beauty is in the eye of the beholder eh How did we get on to bottoms? hehe
Old Dec 25th 2012, 7:50 am
CM, LoS

wolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by bakedbean
Wonderful post even. Yeh... beauty is in the eye of the beholder eh How did we get on to bottoms? hehe
Sorry, being oblique, that was from my more subtle movie references:
The Dead Pool (1988)
Clint Eastwood "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one and everyone thinks everyone else's stinks."
also heard it as (but can't remember where) "Opinions are like assholes. Everybody's got one, but that doesn't mean they should be aired in public"

Last edited by wolf5370; Dec 25th 2012 at 7:51 am. Reason: Apparantly forgot how to spell remember
Old Dec 26th 2012, 5:31 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

Saudi Arabia is full of European and American males with Thai wives. A common question from my Saudi students was "Why so many Khawajas take wife from Philippines and Thai ?"

(Khawaja = Franj, ie White Gentleman, now used with a touch of irony, like "Sahib" in India !)
Old Dec 28th 2012, 4:29 am
Just Joined

Dad.d is an unknown quantity at this point

I did not mean offence, and i did not only go to Pattaya but Bangkok too (yes supermarkets, resturaunts and no still didn't see any not even 'knock out' but semi pretty girls that you would double take to.

And what saying I wouldn't pay for sex with an ugly girl, because on going there had heard that the girls (prostitues where all so "stunning") but also said must be because the only men there where old and unfortunate looking themselves, so is what would be beautiful to them (the eye of the beholder).

Far share of beautiful people, I don't agree with walking the streets of Bangkok didn't see one that looked Thai, you;d compare that to London right? and although the English girls on a whole aren't overly attractive you will still see many just catching the tubes that are attractive enough to double take and when eating out as well as the escort side (although then theyre not usually english) and alot more expensive than in Thailand, so do see why the rumours there, just think should be changed to be suited. or warn young average/good looking guys that isn't the case.

I'm not the first to be disapointed and say that, sterotype not racist.

I'm not doubting you can't meet a pretty thai women there when you live there like you say, like anywhere any country you can find a beautiful women, just the reasons i first went there for on saying there are soo many good looking women ther (working girls) reasons men go there is flawed.

what fulled my rant & dissapointment.
Have to take into consideration the price of the girls and then look at the men who are there and paying, then makes the stament make more sense.

Like in Japan there aren't soo soo many beautiful women, my experience also alot of unfortunate looking ones, but the ones that are beautiful are stunning.

So maybe you found those in Thailand I just saw all the masses of ugly ones, but point wasn't that you couldn't find any that were, just that in being told there were so many that wasn;t then the case.

Like I would never tell anyone English girls are so hot, because sure you get stunning ones but on average isn't crawling with them like I find every time i go to Russia or Brazil.
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 1:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Debowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really niceDebowing is just really nice

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
No worries , good to hear from a Thai , not many on here really .

You raise some interesting points about the way that Thai / Western relationships are viewed . My wife has an aunt who married a G.I. after the Vietnam war . At that time there wern't really many foreigners around and the ways in which Thais would meet them were limited . In this Aunt's case she lived near one of the bases in Ubon Ratchatani .

I think things have changed so much in Thailand as far as relationships go in the past ten years or so mainly due to the internet but also the demographics of the people who are visiting Thailand . Whereas in the past visitors to the kingdom tended to be older males who , if they were going to meet Thais , then it would probably be in in tourist areas , whether that was in a bar setting or not . Also for Thais if they wanted to meet a foreigner then this would be their only option really . To go to a toursit area .

Even now there are stereotyped beliefs that Thais have about where Thais meet foreigners . I remmeber going to Isaan to live for the first time and the number of people who asked us if we had met in Pattaya was amazing . At this time I had never even been to Pattaya ! But they may have had a point because most of the foreigners who had retired in the area had all met their partners in Pattaya . Many of the women were quite obviously of a dubious background .

However , the internet has changed everything in my opinion . Firstly men don't have to go to a bar to meet a woman as was the case previously ( if you were on holiday , obviously if you were working in Thailand then many other options were available ) , there are so many websites set up for men to meet women in Thailand . People now have a lot more choice about how they meet and who they meet . This obviously works for Thai women too . I've been round the vilages in the middle of nowhere and there are women chatting online to pass the time . Maybe something will come of it for them , but they don't need to go anywhere else to do it .

I also think that Thailand is a very well known country for foreigners and whereas in the past the idea of going miles upcountry to visit someone may have been a bit daunting , nowadays it seems like foreigners are a lot more adventerous and willing to do that . I actually think this is a good idea as it will give you and idea of what the other person is like in their natural setting and what the family is like . And we all know how important the family is in any relationship with aThai , for better or for worse .

As I mentioned before , the demographics have changed a lot too . I'm going to use Bangkok as an example here because that is probably where the most foreigners live ( not holiday ), but there seem to be a lot more younger foregners now , and there are more women and the people who come to Thailand are a lot ' cleaner ' . A wider range of people are prepared to come and work in Thailand these days , especially when so many people can work online from home .

I think that attitudes of Thai women have changed too . Whereas previously a foreigner may have been a bit of a " mealticket " and viewed like that too . These days I think more Thai women are intersted in foreigners as people . Not all ,but more . You can see even in obscure subrbs in Bangkok that there are foreigners everywhere so Thais have a lot more exposure to foreigners so we are by definition easier to meet . There are more of us and we're in more places and we're younger .

But old attitudes do die hard . Even now if I am with my wife ( without our children ) we still get stared at , My wife would often say how people look at us like we're animals in the zoo . And you just know what people are thinking ; rentawife etc etc , even though we are similar in age . Children have changed things for us a lot though and people are a lot more accepting and no one will say a thing , and of course the children get a lot of attention wherever we go .

On the whole ( and I'm biased ) , I think Thais make great wives but so do good people evereywhere in the world . I would say to any foreigner to take things slowly . The biggest mistake I have seen so many foreigners make is to marry the first woman who smiles at them . Get to know the family too ; the second most important thing . Your relationship with the family can define your whole relationship .

I used to hate the big inclusive family thing when I was first with my wife , partly because I didn't understand a word they were saying ( they spoke Isaan whereas I spoke Thai ) , but also because we just don't really do things that way in the UK . Now though , I love it and I wouldn't want to do things any other way . Thais have a great ability to turn any mundane boring thing into good fun , and if you have a good Thai family then you will be having a lot of fun too .

I'm in Saudi Arabia right now and although I don't miss Thailand particularly ( spent too long there to miss it ) it is good to know that I will always have a home there , and it's only 6 hours on a plane after all !
I think it's more like 7 hours...Anyway I am going to UAE soon also. I got fired...
Old Jan 3rd 2013, 5:41 pm
Banned

freespirit999 is an unknown quantity at this point

Just take care..many,many guys have ended up completly potless!!
I'm not saying that will happen to you..but caution is needed for sure.
Old Jan 6th 2013, 3:17 am

Maybe it's something to do with the wind but I last time I went it was six hours from Bahrain to BKK but seven going the other way.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.