Good Honest Thai Girls

Old Sep 6th 2012, 4:07 pm
Just Joined

siriwanjs is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Good Honest Thai Girls

Thanks Nonthaburi

Your comments tell it all and it's true. I would like to add that nowadays Thais women open their mind more and more as you said they look at westerners as people. Thais girls are raised as conservative, that's why we're so shy and not express emotions that much. The world of social network and internet make things change around and make the world smaller. There are a lot of more Thais working women meet and marry to Falangs on many occasions such as internet or business related. For the Thais women who have night's life background, it doesn't mean they are not so good, people are individual differences. I met a great girl here and she worked in the club before. She's an incredible person with a beautiful inside out. She cooked and cleaned as Thai tradition we're raised up. Many Thais girls here never want to social with her because of her background. Sadly, her (engineer) husband got a new job at apple, so they moved to the other state.
I used to tell my (falang) boss, for working with thais people, if you get their hearts you will get everything you ask for.
I'm sorry that this site should be expats, I don't know how I wound up here >> many questions and many things lead me to this site by accident?
So this site is just for expats only? If so I would step out.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 4:17 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by siriwanjs
I don't know how I wound up here >> many questions and many things lead me to this site by accident?
The site is open to anyone even though it's content is based around british culture and expat life. Plenty of "locals" are members though so you don't need to worry about not being welcome.

Last edited by Alan2005; Sep 6th 2012 at 4:20 pm.
Old Sep 6th 2012, 4:41 pm

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by bakedbean
I'd hit the karma button but it don't work on my iPod. Great post Nonthaburi. As always lots of common sense. Yeh it's complex; not black and white. What are you doing in Saudi? Hope you're. making lots of dosh
I'm teaching Maths at an international school in Riyadh , and yes , the money is good . That is the No1 reason to be here .

Going to be back in Thailand next month for a couple of weeks holiday . It will be nice to get some rain and the ' cooler ' weather !
Old Sep 9th 2012, 1:43 pm

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Siriwanjs this is an expat forum but you are very very welcome on here kah I'm sure you have a lot of good knowledge for the folks on here.

I lived in Phuket for 2 and a half years. Many uneducated bar girls, no fault of their own of course, from Isaan. Sad to see. And difficult for me as a farang, nothing I could converse with them about. Hopefully things will change eventually.

Hey Nonthaburi you're in Saudi? geez Ya rake in the dosh
Old Sep 9th 2012, 11:42 pm
Just Joined

Joewalshe is an unknown quantity at this point

I'm sorry that this site should be expats, I don't know how I wound up here >> many questions and many things lead me to this site by accident?

Always interested to hear Thai peoples views.
I myself am married to Thai lady and living in Ireland
Old Sep 10th 2012, 1:08 am
Just Joined

siriwanjs is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks Bakedbean and Joewalshe for welcome me to the site.
I used to being around with expats a lot before, because my (expat)boss liked to drag me there at Soi Cowboy (Sukhumvit 23). I was the first generation of Thais who use Apple Macintosh for graphing design. I could say may be my company was the first one who had Mac. So I learnt a lot from expats and we exchange knowledge, do and don't for living in Thailand.
@ Joewalshe, congratulation for married to Thai lady. She has a problem with cross culture? I'm married to US lawyer for a long time, even I went to study in England and traveled to many countries for my job but I still had cross culture when I started living here. I get used to it now. Thanks again.
Old Sep 10th 2012, 2:49 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Joewalshe
I'm sorry that this site should be expats,
It's just a name. Anyone can join in. Just have to realize that there will be some British humour.

Gosh... you're not THE Joe Walsh are you? I've got some of your albums
Old Sep 15th 2012, 9:00 pm
Just Joined

Bangkok is an unknown quantity at this point

Meeting Thai ladies in bar is only good for one thing! Horizontal aerobics!! I would look for a "normal" Thai Ting Tong who goes to work and supports herself and her family...
Meeting a future "wife" in a bar is asking for trouble!!
Old Sep 16th 2012, 7:35 am

Originally Posted by Bangkok
Well possibly...and possibly not. My OH met his future wife (me) propping up a bar. That was some 30 years ago almost But I'm not Thai.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 8:03 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

it would also depend on where the bar is . There are bars and there are ' bars ' !
Old Sep 18th 2012, 8:11 am

Meeting Thai ladies in bar is only good for one thing! Horizontal aerobics!! I would look for a "normal" Thai Ting Tong who goes to work and supports herself and her family...
Can you explain what you mean by a " Thai Ting Tong " ?

also , a minor point but most woman in bars go there to support themselves and their family so that is not relevant . I think what you meant to say was that you were looking for a normal Thai woman who wasn't working in a bar.
Old Sep 18th 2012, 10:05 am
Just Joined

Bangkok is an unknown quantity at this point

"Ting Tong" - its what I call my GF from Isaan - most girls will identify with this phrase - meaning crazy woman! But meant in a fun way!
Old Sep 19th 2012, 1:55 am
Go on.. Pull my finger..

TGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond reputeTGFKASE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Can you explain what you mean by a " Thai Ting Tong " ?

also , a minor point but most woman in bars go there to support themselves and their family so that is not relevant . I think what you meant to say was that you were looking for a normal Thai woman who wasn't working in a bar.
I thought he was referring to the Little Britain character TingTong, who eventually announces he/she is actually TongTing from Tooting...
Old Sep 19th 2012, 5:04 am

I remember that , the mail order ladyboy.
Old Sep 19th 2012, 5:08 am

"Ting Tong" - its what I call my GF from Isaan - most girls will identify with this phrase - meaning crazy woman! But meant in a fun way!
Most people would definitely identify with the phrase but I think my wife would get a bit pissed off if I was calling her crazy all the time.

But she does have certain unpredictable moments.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.