Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

ps2 games and blu ray websites.

ps2 games and blu ray websites.

Old May 19th 2017, 10:34 pm
Just Joined

Damian_Smith is an unknown quantity at this point
Question ps2 games and blu ray websites.

hi,

in need of some help. im trying to find online selling sites which sell ps2 games or blu ray movies which ship to the UK. i've bought games in the past but i have lost touch with my contact. thanks
Old May 20th 2017, 6:15 am
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ps2 games and blu ray websites.

Welcome to BE.

Why not just use Amazon or a similar website?
Old May 20th 2017, 8:32 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Why cannot you get what you want from UK websites? as Christmas says, use Amazon etc. Amazon UK will ship to here in the Philippines so you should have no problems, unless of course, the items you want are not licenced for sale in the UK?
Old May 20th 2017, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

i would normally. i have bought games in the past from a guy in malaysia. i am a collector and i used to love the alternate designs they used for there artwork. they are usually not official releases but i don't mind that. i'm trying to find someone willing to send games from thailand, malaysia or the philippines but its proving to be very difficult.
Old May 20th 2017, 11:55 pm
Just Joined

thanks for the replies
Old May 21st 2017, 3:26 am
BE Forum Addict

quiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond reputequiltman has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Damian_Smith
i would normally. i have bought games in the past from a guy in malaysia. i am a collector and i used to love the alternate designs they used for there artwork. they are usually not official releases but i don't mind that. i'm trying to find someone willing to send games from thailand, malaysia or the philippines but its proving to be very difficult.
Ah! I understand now, makes sense , a bit like the old LPs often had different sleeves depending on the country. The trouble is that many online retailers either do not have the facility for overseas shipping, or are barred from selling outside their territory. For example, although Amazon Uk & amazon US ship here, there are some items - mainly DVDs and electronic items they will NOT ship due to the distribution agreements they have with the suppliers. Here's a page link to our biggest local online retailer, who are also in Thailand and Malaysia , but I chatted online with them and they say they cannot ship outside the Philippines. The only way I can suggest is to contact a gaming enthusuast in these countries and get them to buy the games and send them to you.You'd have to sort out payment of course. The other thing to be aware of is with DVDs they are region coded so you need a multi region player.
PS2 games - Buy PS2 games at Best Price in the Philippines | www.lazada.com.ph

Current rate of exchange is around 64.5pesos to the pound sterling.

Last edited by quiltman; May 21st 2017 at 3:31 am. Reason: Left out exchange rate