Chef jobs in Thailand

Old Oct 17th 2013, 2:27 pm
Just Joined

jacish23 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Chef jobs in Thailand

Hi all,

I am chef based in the UK with experience at 3 AA Rosette and Michelin Star level and am currently looking at moving to Thailand for 12 - 24 months. I want to work with local cuisine and learn as much as possible. I am not overly concerned by the salary and will want to move around to experience different areas.

I have researched this myself online but cannot find anything.

Any help or advice would be appreciated.
Old Oct 18th 2013, 9:29 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Chef jobs in Thailand

At a guess I would say try contacting as many 4-5 star hotels in BKK as you can and see if anything comes back . Send off a resume and you never know . Other than that there are countless Thai cooking courses you can do in BKK too .
You could also just come over and get to know a few resorts and see if you can get friendly with some of the staff and see how they do things . This might work in some more laidback beach kind of places .

Sorry , but that's all I can think of.

Good luck in your hunt.
Old Dec 10th 2013, 4:59 am
Just Joined

harvie316 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Chef jobs in Thailand

yeah there is not too much out there that you will find on the internet I think. May have to keep contacting restaurants via email/phone