Ah Thailand :D

Old Dec 22nd 2012, 10:22 am
CM, LoS

wolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud ofwolf5370 has much to be proud of
Default Re: Ah Thailand :D

Right now I am dipping coconut carckers into tuna prung rod - Mmmmm
Old Dec 22nd 2012, 3:26 pm

Alan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond reputeAlan2005 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nonthaburi
Very healthy for you too the Isaan food with all of the veg and herbs etc . No fatty food there . Did try laab rat once though and that didn't agree with me.
I'd try laab rat if it was on the table, but I doubt I'd order it myself. Although, I'd prefer it if it was a well looked after hand reared rat fed on nice things rather than sewer rat that ate nothing but fag ends and cock roaches. Maybe it's best not to know.
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 1:11 am

bakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond reputebakedbean has a reputation beyond repute

I feel sick again. Rats stuffed with cockroaches? Sounds delicious
Old Dec 23rd 2012, 4:30 am

nonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond reputenonthaburi has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Alan2005
I'd try laab rat if it was on the table, but I doubt I'd order it myself. Although, I'd prefer it if it was a well looked after hand reared rat fed on nice things rather than sewer rat that ate nothing but fag ends and cock roaches. Maybe it's best not to know.
It was a country rat from when I lived in the middle of nowhere . Supposed to be okay . I didn't mind it too much but when they chopped it up they didn't take any of the bones out so with every mouthful you're taking little bits of bone out of your mouth . More of psychological thing than a taste thing with something like rat . When I lived in BKK you did see them cut in half , put on a skewer , BBQ'd and then for sale in the local market though sometimes .

give me chicken any day though . That was one of the things I never understood about Thailand . They have perfectly good meat lying around and yet they still eat all of this strange other stuff .

Spitroast a whole pig and they go straight for the intestines !