Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Far East and Asia > Thailand
Reload this Page >

Advice needed: Buying 30 day local SIM for Thailand and Bali on arrival

Advice needed: Buying 30 day local SIM for Thailand and Bali on arrival

Old Jun 27th 2023, 2:30 pm
BE Enthusiast

bromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to beholdbromleygirl is a splendid one to behold
Default Advice needed: Buying 30 day local SIM for Thailand and Bali on arrival

Hello Everyone,

My son is traveling to Thailand on Saturday and will be there for just over 2 weeks before traveling on to Bali for a few days before coming back to the UK at the end of July. Can anyone tell me please if it's easy to find a 30-day SIM when he gets to Phuket that he can put in his phone that will cover him while he is in Thailand and Indonesia (South East Asia) that he can use to get data while he is there and not have to rely on finding public wifi? Any advice would be greatly appreciated to avoid him running up an astronomical bill while he's there as it's his first time traveling outside of Europe. bill