Childminding in Perth?

Old Aug 28th 2015, 9:55 am
Just Joined

passenger is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Childminding in Perth?

Hi this is my first post hope someone can help me out. I am a registered childminder and besides lots of short courses in November I will start studying for Early years educator diploma level 3 ( qcf). I have been trying to find out whats this equivalent to but I am so confused if this is going to help me at all and what it translates to. I have lots of family in Perth and would like to move there with my little girl. Can anyone please advise me if this qualification means anything overthere and if I stand a chance of working in childcare ? Thank you x
Old Aug 28th 2015, 9:58 am
Still alive

Dorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond reputeDorothy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Childminding in Perth?

Originally Posted by passenger
Hi this is my first post hope someone can help me out. I am a registered childminder and besides lots of short courses in November I will start studying for Early years educator diploma level 3 ( qcf). I have been trying to find out whats this equivalent to but I am so confused if this is going to help me at all and what it translates to. I have lots of family in Perth and would like to move there with my little girl. Can anyone please advise me if this qualification means anything overthere and if I stand a chance of working in childcare ? Thank you x
Your first hurdle is seeing if you can qualify for a visa to move to Australia. Second hurdle is having permission from your little girl's father to remove her from the country. Without these then the rest is moot.
Start at www.immi.gov.au
Old Aug 28th 2015, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Thanks for the reply I was thinking research all my options first (schools,job opportunities,contact)before asking him for permission/ going to court as there's no way of knowing how long will that take. If I dont manage to get a permission this qualification will still be useful to me here( i can do it in a year) just wasnt sure if it ll be worth anything overthere.
Old Aug 28th 2015, 10:06 am
Just Joined

Sorry didnt see a link,ill have a look thank you