Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

What documentation is required by the Teacher Applicant Centre? (QLD)

What documentation is required by the Teacher Applicant Centre? (QLD)

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 11:47 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default What documentation is required by the Teacher Applicant Centre? (QLD)

What documentation is required by the TAC and can it all be submitted before my Teacher Registration is through? (I'm expecting my rego next month.) Also how long do the TAC take to 'do their thing' so that then I can finally enter a classroom?! lol at this whoooooole process GRR!
Old Apr 26th 2010, 7:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: What documentation is required by the Teacher Applicant Centre? (QLD)

hi Jen,

Not heared of TAC before - but hopefully one day. I'm guessing it is for state education but happy to have my theory blown out of the water.

How's life in the fridge on the ridge?

Bezzanbob
Old Apr 26th 2010, 8:03 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: What documentation is required by the Teacher Applicant Centre? (QLD)

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
hi Jen,

Not heared of TAC before - but hopefully one day. I'm guessing it is for state education but happy to have my theory blown out of the water.

How's life in the fridge on the ridge?

Bezzanbob
Brilliant ta!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:24 am
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light

Good.

But was is the TAC? Getting curious now!
Old Apr 29th 2010, 10:36 am
'Made in Ulster' Member

Originally Posted by bezzanbob
Good.

But was is the TAC? Getting curious now!
Teacher Applicant Centre, it's who you've got to go through if you want to work in the state system. After your rego is through you submit a portfolio with all of your documentation and experience etc, then they call you for interview, rate you and then if a job comes up in a school, they shove you there. You've no choice whatsoever on which school you work in, from what I've gathered, not good if you ask me!