Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

UK Crim check for Queensland

UK Crim check for Queensland

Old Apr 22nd 2010, 1:31 am
Wanderer

Location: Australia, Scotland, NZ, China, Spain, Scotland again wha hae!
saoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to beholdsaoghalbeag is a splendid one to behold
Default UK Crim check for Queensland

Hi - so, I'm back in Queensland temporarily and unfortunately my QCT rego expired while I was overseas and I have to APPLY AGAIN I'm Australian, but lived in the UK for 3 years so have to apply for a UK police check. The links on the Qld teacher rego website are both broken and although I've emailed them requesting further guidance on which kind of check they want, they just email me back telling me the links are not broken for them, and that they receive UK police checks every day so what the hell is wrong with you dummy??

Nice of them.

Anyway: chances are UK-ers will probably need a different police check anyway, but if anyone has a link to where they go theirs, it might help? So far I can see there's Disclosure Scotland (they've emailed back confirming they're not the one I need) and ACPO/ACRO - but the only form they provide is for UK residents emigrating overseas, which is also not me.

Starting to feel as stupid as the QCT imply I am but why the HELL couldn't the LOVELY WOMAN at QCT just email me the link she had...garrr...have just finished an assignment after sitting up all night so NOT feeling pleasant thoughts towards Queensland right now...
Old Apr 26th 2010, 7:16 pm
BE Enthusiast

bezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of lightbezzanbob is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: UK Crim check for Queensland

Does this help?

https://www.askthe.police.uk/content/Q542.htm?letter=P