Teaching and Insurances

Old Mar 18th 2022, 6:46 pm
Just Joined

GrumpyTravellers is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Teaching and Insurances

Can anyone suggest any health/travel insurance that can include pregnancy/maternity cover please? I’ve researched online but only find major companies and it’s like £800 a month.
If anyone has lived and worked in Asia and can offer advice on how to find work when balancing looking after children that would be great. I know people achieve this I would just love to know how others do it. I am a trainer/teacher by trade just wondering how mums abroad juggle this and if companies are open to hiring people with children

Thanks in advance.
Old Mar 18th 2022, 6:51 pm
SUPER MODERATOR

christmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond reputechristmasoompa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Teaching and Insurances

Hi, welcome to BE.

Travel insurance won't work if you're moving somewhere else to work, you have to be resident in the UK for that so you'd need insurance in the country you're moving to. Which country is it? Might be worth asking this in the main forums and hopefully getting some recommendations there.