Teaching Australia

Old Mar 16th 2008, 1:22 pm
Forum Regular

BroomeChick will become famous soon enough
Default Teaching Australia

Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has applied to Teaching Australia? How long did you have to wait before they gave you a decision? Were there any problems etc?

Thanks!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 3:03 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Teaching Australia

Originally Posted by BroomeChick
Hi,

Just wondering if anyone else has applied to Teaching Australia? How long did you have to wait before they gave you a decision? Were there any problems etc?

Thanks!
I applied in January, they have taken the money but I am still waiting!
Old Mar 16th 2008, 6:43 pm
Forum Regular

The Hutspots is just really niceThe Hutspots is just really niceThe Hutspots is just really niceThe Hutspots is just really niceThe Hutspots is just really niceThe Hutspots is just really niceThe Hutspots is just really niceThe Hutspots is just really nice

Hi,

Thanks!
I sent my forms off to Teaching australia on 13th april last year. I had an email exactly one week later to say they had received them and a nice shiny certificate landed on my doormat on the 26th may. No problems - just one very happy bunny.

Registering with the VIT has been a bit more difficult. I guess my timing was not very good. I sent off the forms just before christmas and it is off course a very busy period in Oz registering all of the newly qualified teachers. I had a mail from a nice lady at the VIT requesting some extra documents 2 weeks ago so that all went in the post last week. Hopefully I can get it all sorted soon and finally get things rolling again.

Dont forget the Guiness - 'Good things come to those who wait!'
Old Mar 30th 2008, 1:32 pm
Forum Regular

BroomeChick will become famous soon enough

Any update Funky? Have you heard anything from Teaching Australia yet? x
Old Mar 30th 2008, 3:02 pm
sorry..I don't understand

funkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the roughfunkydelia is a jewel in the rough

Any update Funky? Have you heard anything from Teaching Australia yet? x
Not a thing, getting worried as I need to get my visa submitted before I turn 30 in May.