Teachers Aide?

Old Jan 10th 2005, 10:05 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Teachers Aide?

can anyone tell me of teachers aides in canada? i will be moving to Kelowna. (BC)is there a course one can do..?
i want to explore this whilst waiting for PR. i am going there to be married and apply for inland spouse visa *S*
Old Jan 25th 2005, 5:34 pm
BE Enthusiast

wensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nicewensamjam is just really nice
Default Re: Teachers Aide?

Originally Posted by Maple Leaf
can anyone tell me of teachers aides in canada? i will be moving to Kelowna. (BC)is there a course one can do..?
i want to explore this whilst waiting for PR. i am going there to be married and apply for inland spouse visa *S*
Hi Maple Leaf,
what do you mean by teachers aide? As teaching assistant, special needs assistant? Education programme assistants are what they call the job in Canada. There is courses you can do ayear or 2 year courses. EPA courses are run in most colleges.
Old Jan 27th 2005, 10:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Maple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to beholdMaple Leaf is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Teachers Aide?

Originally Posted by wensamjam
Hi Maple Leaf,
what do you mean by teachers aide? As teaching assistant, special needs assistant? Education programme assistants are what they call the job in Canada. There is courses you can do ayear or 2 year courses. EPA courses are run in most colleges.
Thanks Wendy. *S*..yes i have been looking at the web sites for teacher assistant course.
My plan is to do some volunteer work at my future step sons school. And then take it from there. I am not sure i have the qualifications to get into the courses there. Here in Australia there is no secondary requirements to do the course. Will discuss this further with the school when i get there. I also have thought of school library assistant. If there is such a thing *S*