Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

Registering to teach in Queensland

Registering to teach in Queensland

Old Oct 12th 2006, 1:19 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default Registering to teach in Queensland

Canany one tell me whether they sent off their disclosure or their visa poilce check? I'm about to post it all off. I can't see what the letter from the police check will say that the disclosure doesn't but I don't want them to send it back to me!
Old Nov 20th 2006, 7:45 pm
BE Enthusiast

Mochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond reputeMochinbach has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Registering to teach in Queensland

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
Canany one tell me whether they sent off their disclosure or their visa poilce check? I'm about to post it all off. I can't see what the letter from the police check will say that the disclosure doesn't but I don't want them to send it back to me!
Just to update you. I sent the diclosure and all is well. You can definately register whislt you're stil in the U.K. I just included a letter whihc explained when I was arriving and all is fine. It's going through wihout any probs.
Old Dec 1st 2006, 10:11 am
Forum Regular

Bubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura aboutBubbles has a spectacular aura about
Default Re: Registering to teach in Queensland

Originally Posted by Mochinbach
Just to update you. I sent the diclosure and all is well. You can definately register whislt you're stil in the U.K. I just included a letter whihc explained when I was arriving and all is fine. It's going through wihout any probs.
Hi

i sent a copy of my CRB check which was ok

Tracy