Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

PGCE FE - is there an equivalent is Oz

PGCE FE - is there an equivalent is Oz

Old Jan 17th 2007, 5:36 pm
Just enjoying being here

rebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud ofrebnatoli has much to be proud of
Default PGCE FE - is there an equivalent is Oz

Hi - I've tried searching but the search engine rejects FE & Further!

Anyway last year I completed a 2 year part time PGCE FE which in the UK allows me to teach 16+ and I was working in Adult Education teaching computing courses - we have our PR already and I'm not sure what I will do once we are in Oz but just wondered how I would find out if my qualification is worth anything in Oz? SHould I try and contact some colleges or is there an officila website somewhere?

Rebecca