Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

OMG I '''''CAN''''''''''' teach

OMG I '''''CAN''''''''''' teach

Old Jun 23rd 2009, 12:28 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default OMG I '''''CAN''''''''''' teach

THEY told me I CAN TEACH.....after all that.....who was THAT cretin who told me I didn't have the right amount of undergrad English???? He practically told me NOT to apply?????

O MY better post off my declaration and get looking for jobs.....part time only and within walking distance....casual preferred!!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Gems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond reputeGems has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: OMG I '''''CAN''''''''''' teach

Woo hoo, well done glad it all worked out in the end.

Gems
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:05 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Gems
Woo hoo, well done glad it all worked out in the end.

Gems
I know!!!!!!! it took ONE day I posted the stuff Friday and at 2pm yesterday I got my eligibility cert from the institute...obviously not a complicated case....am on cloud nine, was contemplating career changes and all sorts last week....THANKS all who sent PMs and lovely messages of support.....you never know I might hate it here and do something different anyway!!!
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 1:37 pm
Forum Regular

lekkilizard is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by plantpot
THEY told me I CAN TEACH.....after all that.....who was THAT cretin who told me I didn't have the right amount of undergrad English???? He practically told me NOT to apply?????

O MY better post off my declaration and get looking for jobs.....part time only and within walking distance....casual preferred!!!!
Excellent news. Well done you for not giving up !! All the best and keep us posted. Nxx
Old Jun 24th 2009, 7:33 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Cooler
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:16 am
Forum Regular

movin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nice

"O MY better post off my declaration and get looking for jobs.....part time only and within walking distance....casual preferred!!!!"

Oy - those jobs are mine!!
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by movin'on
"O MY better post off my declaration and get looking for jobs.....part time only and within walking distance....casual preferred!!!!"

Oy - those jobs are mine!!
Tis ok you are in Perth and I am in NSW....too far to walk....
Old Jun 26th 2009, 11:44 pm
Forum Regular

movin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nicemovin'on is just really nice

Phew!