new sol (csl) list

Old Feb 21st 2010, 6:27 pm
Forum Regular

colinkaren is an unknown quantity at this point
Default new sol (csl) list

hi guys
have just sent my stuff of to teach oz for assesment
was planning to get family sponsored by aunt does not seem to keen ??
so thinking applying fo state sponsored to wa or sa but this will take 4-8 weeks and i have only just sent of to teach oz couple of weeks ago so got another 4 weeks maybe? in total 12 weeks max? before can lodge my application , but with this new list is it worth it ?
are teachers (secondary science ) gonna be on it ???
not sure what to do any thoughts do i keep goin or forget it
any thoughts would be good
TO TAKE TEACHERS OF THE LIST WOULD BE CRAZY WOULD NT IT?
Old Feb 22nd 2010, 11:11 am
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: new sol (csl) list

Originally Posted by colinkaren
hi guys
have just sent my stuff of to teach oz for assesment
was planning to get family sponsored by aunt does not seem to keen ??
so thinking applying fo state sponsored to wa or sa but this will take 4-8 weeks and i have only just sent of to teach oz couple of weeks ago so got another 4 weeks maybe? in total 12 weeks max? before can lodge my application , but with this new list is it worth it ?
are teachers (secondary science ) gonna be on it ???
not sure what to do any thoughts do i keep goin or forget it
any thoughts would be good
TO TAKE TEACHERS OF THE LIST WOULD BE CRAZY WOULD NT IT?
Not up to date with the latest info but science secondary is a good bet. There is info around (sorry, not looked for a link) that says there will be many teachers retiring from secondary across Australia so they will need teachers. I'd say they would most likely specify certain subjects if they did do anything.

Keep going
Cooler