Msg for Jen1977

Old Jun 22nd 2009, 9:35 pm
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light
Default Msg for Jen1977

Hi Jen, usually read yer posts on other forum, are you still waiting, whats the latest for you? Are you going back to work in Spetember in NI? You are primary right, I know you are sick of waiting that much is evident from yer posts....so from one waiting person to another....(I am already here but waiting to work....like how long is a piece of string....???)
Old Jun 23rd 2009, 6:47 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Location: Brisbane, QLD. (Though an Ulster girl through and through!)
Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Msg for Jen1977

Originally Posted by plantpot
Hi Jen, usually read yer posts on other forum, are you still waiting, whats the latest for you? Are you going back to work in Spetember in NI? You are primary right, I know you are sick of waiting that much is evident from yer posts....so from one waiting person to another....(I am already here but waiting to work....like how long is a piece of string....???)
lol ooooooooooo your thread makes me feel soooooooo special! Yes, I will be going back to work in September, but for how long, I don't know....there have been some developments on my front that I can't divulge just yet....but I will keep you informed as and when they develop further! lol Sounds ominous eh! lol
Old Jun 24th 2009, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

plantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of lightplantpot is a glorious beacon of light

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
lol ooooooooooo your thread makes me feel soooooooo special! Yes, I will be going back to work in September, but for how long, I don't know....there have been some developments on my front that I can't divulge just yet....but I will keep you informed as and when they develop further! lol Sounds ominous eh! lol
Developments....do tell.....you can't keep me hanging on like that!!!!
Old Jun 24th 2009, 1:00 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

I love a good drama

Jen's a clever devil

Cooler
Old Jun 24th 2009, 3:20 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

Jen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond reputeJen1977ni has a reputation beyond repute

Really can't say, but will know better at the beginning of August lol

As for you cooler! Shaddupaya bake! lol
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by Jen1977ni
Really can't say, but will know better at the beginning of August lol

As for you cooler! Shaddupaya bake! lol
CAN"T or WON"T
Old Jun 24th 2009, 9:46 pm
'Made in Ulster' Member

CAN"T or WON"T
If everything goes according to plan, then I'll let u all know xo