Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

Looking for partner schools abroad

Looking for partner schools abroad

Old Jun 19th 2006, 3:10 pm
Forum Regular

marbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nicemarbles is just really nice
Default Looking for partner schools abroad

HI, I returned from NZ a year ago after spending 5 years out there. Now i am back teaching maths over here i am looking for schools abroad who would like to set up a penpal system with me where by our students write and get to know and from that we can do maths projects about each others countries to make the boring work more interesting. Would love it if the teacher i am working with is english or has been to england so that they can help their students out with some information about the uk. I have a few students writing to my old school in NZ and so far it is proving a real winner with them but i need more schools and ideally have them in 5-6 countries so all of the students can take part if they want to.
Would love to hear from any teacher who would like to get involved.
Old Jul 5th 2006, 8:20 pm
Forum Regular

jon254 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Looking for partner schools abroad

Not able to help in terms of schools, but for info the British Council run an E-twinning project for schools in Europe to join, share and collaborate. If you contact your LA consultant they may be able to give you info.

Hope it helps a bit, if I can find the leaflet I'll post the details later.

Hope it's a help

Jon

URL for more info is http://www.britishcouncil.org/etwinning