Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

How long are 'Teacher Assessments' taking?

How long are 'Teacher Assessments' taking?

Old Feb 23rd 2009, 5:47 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Smile How long are 'Teacher Assessments' taking?

How long are Teacher Assessments currently taking? Mine was ack'd 12th Feb and they say it takes 8 weeks plus postage time. Anyone had TA back lately and if so, how long? Thanks Nicky
Old Feb 24th 2009, 3:42 pm
Account Closed

derekgoforth is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: How long are 'Teacher Assessments' taking?

i think 8 weeks sounds about right
Old Feb 25th 2009, 7:09 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nbn8
How long are Teacher Assessments currently taking? Mine was ack'd 12th Feb and they say it takes 8 weeks plus postage time. Anyone had TA back lately and if so, how long? Thanks Nicky
Mine was acknowledged 16th Jan and received the passed certificate by email today, 25th Feb.

By the way, did I say

Just need OH's uncle to get his bit emailed to agent

Good luck with your TA,
Cooler
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:29 pm
BE Enthusiast

nbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud ofnbn8 has much to be proud of
Smile Re: How long are 'Teacher Assessments' taking?

Originally Posted by coolerkingcooler
Mine was acknowledged 16th Jan and received the passed certificate by email today, 25th Feb.

By the way, did I say

Just need OH's uncle to get his bit emailed to agent

Good luck with your TA,
Cooler
Congratulations
Old Feb 26th 2009, 7:56 pm
Capt Hilts

coolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond reputecoolerkingcooler has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nbn8
Congratulations
Thanks, it's nice to get that stage out of the way

Good luck with yours,
Cooler
Old Feb 27th 2009, 2:29 pm
Account Closed

derekgoforth is an unknown quantity at this point

yeh, good luck and all the best
Old Mar 9th 2009, 1:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by derekgoforth
yeh, good luck and all the best
Thanks and hopefully my assessment will be making its way shortly. Im just impatient I guess!
Old Mar 24th 2009, 8:02 pm
BE Enthusiast

Smile Re: How long are 'Teacher Assessments' taking?

Yipee I got my teacher assessment back today - all fine. I am just waiting on my IELTS results and then its all systems go. Secondary is on the CSL list do you think I should wait for results before pressing submit on my visa application or could I apply and then upload my results later. Nicky