Go Back  British Expats > Working Abroad > Working Abroad by Profession > Teaching
Reload this Page >

How do I find details re a newly qualified teacher here in OZ and UK?

How do I find details re a newly qualified teacher here in OZ and UK?

Old Dec 13th 2010, 6:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

parkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of lightparkhigh is a glorious beacon of light
Default How do I find details re a newly qualified teacher here in OZ and UK?

Hi
I need to check details re newly qualified teacher. what is the register website that you can access to find these details. We are in Melbourne.
thanks
Old Dec 13th 2010, 6:34 pm
Professional Cat herder

Zoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond reputeZoe Bell has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: How do I find details re a newly qualified teacher here in OZ and UK?

I think you might need to be a bit more specific as to what it is you are trying to find out.

Are you looking to check if a teacher is registered? If so, in England it would be the GTCE you would speak to. I think Wales and Scotland have their own versions.