Dhahran

Old Apr 14th 2019, 4:47 pm
Just Joined

billy9410 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Dhahran

HI all,
Ive just been offered a job working teaching at Dhahran . I am coming over unaccompanied but I am married

Does anyone on here live on Sara Garden Village compound or know someone who does?
Could they give me a list of pros and cons to life out there?

can family visit ect

Billy
Old Apr 14th 2019, 5:14 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Dhahran

I lived and worked Dhahran for many years - atr KFUPM. It is (or WAS) OK. No expoerience of Sara Garden village I lives on the KFUPM Campus., next door to ARAMCO on one side and the US Consulate on the other.
Old Apr 14th 2019, 5:17 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scot47
I lived and worked Dhahran for many years - atr KFUPM. It is (or WAS) OK. No expoerience of Sara Garden village I lives on the KFUPM Campus., next door to ARAMCO on one side and the US Consulate on the other.

thanks mate
i haven’t seen my contract yet so not 100 percent where I am going
Old Jul 11th 2019, 9:36 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

scot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond reputescot47 has a reputation beyond repute

I cannot PM you until you have 3 posts. Doid you get to Al-Mamlka Al-Arabiya Al-Saudiya ? It changes people lives. Not always for the netter. When first there in the 1970s it accelerated my developing alcoholism.
Old Jul 11th 2019, 6:12 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by scot47
I cannot PM you until you have 3 posts. Doid you get to Al-Mamlka Al-Arabiya Al-Saudiya ? It changes people lives. Not always for the netter. When first there in the 1970s it accelerated my developing alcoholism.

I have just found out its Rhyiad im going to
Old Jul 11th 2019, 8:26 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Riyadh. Heartland of the Wahabis !
Old Jul 15th 2019, 4:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

I suspect that "Wahabis" does not ring any bells with readers. They are a fundamentalist grouping within Islam, Muslim version of "The Wee Frees".