Advice - please help!!!!

Old Aug 21st 2006, 5:18 pm
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future
Default Advice - please help!!!!

Please help!!!

I am a qualified teacher over here in England, working in KS2. I have decided when I go to Australia I would like a slight change, therefore I have decided to work with younger children and qualify as a early childhood teacher. I have found a number of courses which are of interest to me that will only take a year to complete in queensland universities. However after some research through university websites I have realised I will be classed as an internation student as I am not an Australian citizen, looking at the prices of the courses set for international students I will be unable to afford the costs, however as a domestic student prices are quite reasonable. Does anyone know if there is anything I can have overlooked that will cut the prices or if I just have to become realistic and realise another year of studying is not an available option.

Many thanks, I have my fingers crossed.