Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Zimmerman Verdict

Zimmerman Verdict

Old Jul 22nd 2013, 11:06 pm
-------------------------

paranoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond reputeparanoidandroid has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Zimmerman Verdict

Originally Posted by Nutek View Post
They were probably trying to get away from him.
Stop being ridiculous... did it say what race they were?
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 12:58 am
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Pulaski View Post
Incorrect. He failed to take actions which kept himself alive, the ultimate basic goal for any animal. "You have to admit" there was at least one course of action he could have taken which would have led to him being alive today.
There was another option. He could have hit Zimmerman harder. Self defence and all that, should be just as good enough for him as it is for Zimmerman.

And on a separate point entirely. For anyone else to get into an outcry over another crime, my word, how daft do they have to be. None of the horrid crimes people have mentioned are even remotely related to this, other than it is one race killing another.

Massive difference being those involve people getting arrested and most likely getting sentenced, not being ignored based on assumption by the police without an investigation.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 1:01 am
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Bob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond reputeBob has a reputation beyond repute

And your basis for this absurd assertion is??? Based on what (I think) you said earlier, I presume your prior history of brawling. I on the other hand know nobody who has engaged in brawling, so while I acknowledge it happens, my counter-assertion, based on my experience, is that most youths of that age would avoid a brawl or physical confrontation.
You need to get out more.

And also realise, young people do stupid things.

Stupid things should not get you killed.

And to point out the kid being able to run home, well why should he? Zimmerman was just as legally as entitled to get out of his car as so many like to point out.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 1:15 am
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post

None of this changes my position - I still think the case wasn't taken as seriously as it could have been but even if it had been, Zimmerman might still have been found not guilty. Such is the law that was applied here. It still doesn't mean people can't talk about it, that it can't be kept in the public eye to go some way towards stopping it happening again, as long as we all keep our heads straight.
That would have been fine and dandy and not been the news, had there not been a couple of months before the police investigated the situation though.

That is kind of the big issue here, followed by rather ill thought out laws on self defence and stand your ground.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 4:14 am
BE Enthusiast

Oregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond repute

The difference is all too clear. Obama will speak up on behalf of a black victim, but not against black (alleged) assailants.
Agreed 100%. I am wondering where was the outrage when Roderick Scott was acquitted of killing a 17 year old boy.

http://www.decodedscience.com/roderi...f-murder/33569

I bet the Libtards will justify this young mans murder in one way or another.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 4:18 am
Bob
SUPER MODERATOR

Originally Posted by Oregon4now View Post
Agreed 100%. I am wondering where was the outrage when Roderick Scott was acquitted of killing a 17 year old boy.

First guess would be, because he was found guilty and then acquitted.

Rather than just let off without an investigation straight off the bat?

But hey, if you want to sling around crap insults, why let reason get in the way of anything :/
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 4:19 am
Lt Col (Retd)

Pulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond reputePulaski has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Bob View Post
You need to get out more. .....
I know murderers (one stabbed two people to death in cold blood who "pled out" and is serving life, another awaiting trial, allegedly clubbed a man to death for his pay packet, and I knew the victim), I know a paroled sex offender and at least another couple of parolees. I've inadvertently driven into the middle of a guns-drawn armed police arrest within the past year. I've had and have current and retired cops, a sheriff's deputy, state trooper, and SBI officer as friends and colleagues. I have stared into the pity of criminal behaviour on many occasions. I really don't need to get out more, ..... actually, I think I should stay home more!
..... And also realise, young people do stupid things.

Stupid things should not get you killed. ....
But stupid things DO get you killed. Maybe YOU should get out more! And BTW, Darwin had a theory about it. The theory is still controversial in these parts, though I'm not sure why as it is demonstrably true!
.... And to point out the kid being able to run home, well why should he? Zimmerman was just as legally as entitled to get out of his car as so many like to point out.
Well apparently Martin was spooked enough to do something, with flight or fight being the obvious options. One, I would suggest, had a likely outcome of survival without injury, with injury a relatively small possibility, and death unlikely, the other had injury as an almost certainty, severe injury or death as a very real possibility, and escape without injury as a virtual impossibility. Obviously he did not weigh his options and possible outcomes well!

Last edited by Pulaski; Jul 23rd 2013 at 4:24 am.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 4:25 am
BE Enthusiast

Oregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond reputeOregon4now has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a trial transcript where a witness stated he saw Trayvon on top of a screaming Zimmerman, But let's not let facts get in the way ....Right ?

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06...al-arts-style/

I am in no way excusing Zimmerman nor demonizing Trayvon, but it gets really tiring hearing how Trayvon was a saintly child just walking home with his skittles and ice tea and how Zimmerman racially targeted him... Trayvon was the one who displayed racist vernacular according to the jentell bint, yet Zimmerman and the US justice system are Racist..

Last edited by Oregon4now; Jul 23rd 2013 at 4:30 am. Reason: Forgot to add information to back my statement up.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 4:32 am
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

If he was acquitted - it wasn't a murder. There are more valid points in a bag of polished spheres than there were in that post.

Point to note - nobody thinks Zimmerman murdered Martin anyway. A few argued manslaughter but just about everyone I can tell has accepted the verdict irrespective of how they felt about it.

Libtards. You conservatives really are a bunch of insufferable c*nts, aren't you?
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 4:37 am
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by SultanOfSwing View Post
If he was acquitted - it wasn't a murder. There are more valid points in a bag of polished spheres than there were in that post.

Point to note - nobody thinks Zimmerman murdered Martin anyway. A few argued manslaughter but just about everyone I can tell has accepted the verdict irrespective of how they felt about it.

Libtards. You conservatives really are a bunch of insufferable c*nts, aren't you?

Almost as bad as you guys...lol.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 5:31 am
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute

You are better than the term libtards Oregon.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 7:02 am
BE Enthusiast

TheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond reputeTheEmperorIsNaked has a reputation beyond repute

Here is a trial transcript where a witness stated he saw Trayvon on top of a screaming Zimmerman, But let's not let facts get in the way ....Right ?

http://legalinsurrection.com/2013/06...al-arts-style/

I am in no way excusing Zimmerman nor demonizing Trayvon, but it gets really tiring hearing how Trayvon was a saintly child just walking home with his skittles and ice tea and how Zimmerman racially targeted him... Trayvon was the one who displayed racist vernacular according to the jentell bint, yet Zimmerman and the US justice system are Racist..
Looked at your link. Read the first hundred comments. Read the testimony of Good that was put up on the site. Quality site.

Can you tell me where anyone here, whether in agreement or otherwise-is suggesting that Martin was 'a saintly child walking home with his skittles and ice tea'?

I can only assume that those who are critical of these hordes who have suggested that Martin was a 'saintly child...etc' are the same who think that he was not, thus he deserved what he got because of what this witness said he saw??

There is opinion after opinion here, based on 'I think' and 'if'.

Zimmerman should not have exited the vehicle.
There was a marked reluctance to bring this case to Trial.
I hope that a Civil action will now be brought against him.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 1:59 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

From your own article:

"Unlike George Zimmerman, Scott was immediately arrested after the shooting and charged with murder. A grand jury later reduced the charge to first-degree manslaughter. The jury deliberated for about 19 hours before rendering a verdict of not guilty on December 18, 2009."
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 2:03 pm

Nutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond reputeNutek has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by kimilseung View Post
You are better than the term libtards Oregon.
Apparently not.
Old Jul 23rd 2013, 2:12 pm
Hail Satan!

SultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond reputeSultanOfSwing has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post

From your own article:

"Unlike George Zimmerman, Scott was immediately arrested after the shooting and charged with murder. A grand jury later reduced the charge to first-degree manslaughter. The jury deliberated for about 19 hours before rendering a verdict of not guilty on December 18, 2009."
The cases are as similar as two completely dissimilar things in a pod.

Someone in this thread is a 'tard, but not the one who thinks he isn't ...

Contact Us Archive Advertising Cookie Policy Privacy Statement Terms of Service

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.