Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

ARE.. YOU.. SERIOUS ..FOX ??

ARE.. YOU.. SERIOUS ..FOX ??

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:30 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARE.. YOU.. SERIOUS ..FOX ??

Originally Posted by Leslie66 View Post
This is an old link.
Only a few years ....
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:37 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Only a few years ....
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:40 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent View Post
<snip> , the Islamic Faith is very pro-women, as in they teach and nurture the next generation, don't confuse politics with religion, their are plenty of Christian faiths in the US that make women second class.
I'll agree with Ray. The Islamic faith is not pro-women at all. What I will say is that many Muslims (individuals) are pro-women because of their intelligence and upbringing and despite their religion.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:43 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

I'll agree with Ray. The Islamic faith is not pro-women at all. What I will say is that many Muslims (individuals) are pro-women because of their intelligence and upbringing and despite their religion.
Leslie was a Taliban wife some years ago .....she knows about hairy legs under the burqa
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:46 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by Ray View Post
Leslie was a Taliban wife some years ago .....she knows about hairy legs under the burqa
I'm thinking you need to start smoking again.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 4:16 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk View Post
Obviously banning all Muslims is ridiculous but this is a serious subject that needs to be discussed (so that rules out Fox news hehe).

N.
You answered your own question.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:58 pm
UNFORGIVABLE

YoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of light

This is an old link.
Never claimed it was new. Just wanted to see what people thought
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 8:12 pm
WTF?

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17 View Post
Never claimed it was new. Just wanted to see what people thought
It is the Fox Comedy Show Network, so we had a good laugh.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:36 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Steerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond reputeSteerpike has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Norm_uk View Post
So what is the solution for preventing Islamic Terrorists and prospective Terrorists from entering our nations? Obviously banning all Muslims is ridiculous but this is a serious subject that needs to be discussed (so that rules out Fox news hehe).

There are a good number of Muslims who do want Sharia law in the west...should we accomodate them or draw a line and say sorry but keep your religion to yourself or go somewhere else?

N.
I'm generally liberal and in favor of diversity and tolerance/etc, but I would certainly support a law that said anyone advocating Sharia law should be deported (or hung/drawn/quartered ...). Would never happen, of course - too many impracticalities, but I'd support the concept. I believe there is too much tolerance of religious activity - applies to all religions, not just Islam.

When you become a US citizen you agree to be bound by the law of the land, and Sharia law is counter to that, so there ought to be a way of using that approach but still, just too many issues to practically implement.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:38 pm
Ray

Hang the methodists .....
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:41 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Steerpike View Post
I'm generally liberal and in favor of diversity and tolerance/etc, but I would certainly support a law that said anyone advocating Sharia law should be deported (or hung/drawn/quartered ...)

It would not be practical to have 2 forms of law in the same country but is it intrinsically evil?
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:45 pm
WTF?

I'm generally liberal and in favor of diversity and tolerance/etc, but I would certainly support a law that said anyone advocating Sharia law should be deported (or hung/drawn/quartered ...). Would never happen, of course - too many impracticalities, but I'd support the concept. I believe there is too much tolerance of religious activity - applies to all religions, not just Islam.

When you become a US citizen you agree to be bound by the law of the land, and Sharia law is counter to that, so there ought to be a way of using that approach but still, just too many issues to practically implement.
I think it's completely irrelevant unless they are actively trying to enforce Sharia law.

I could live in a Muslim country but I doubt I'd ever change from my belief that American democracy is superior. That doesn't automatically make me a subversive though.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 9:51 pm
A lion in your lap

elfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond reputeelfman has a reputation beyond repute

jewish people have been practicing various forms of jewish law alongside US law for 100+ years - are you going to sling them all out too? The trouble is that whenever someone mentions "sharia law" some people get all hot under the collar because they associate it with beheadings, stonings, burqas, etc when there are various forms of sharia law and most of the time when muslims want to be able to practice it they're talking about mild forms which deal with domestic stuff like divorces, settlement of inheritance disputes etc.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 10:14 pm
Sursum corda

cindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond reputecindyabs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by elfman View Post
jewish people have been practicing various forms of jewish law alongside US law for 100+ years - are you going to sling them all out too? The trouble is that whenever someone mentions "sharia law" some people get all hot under the collar because they associate it with beheadings, stonings, burqas, etc when there are various forms of sharia law and most of the time when muslims want to be able to practice it they're talking about mild forms which deal with domestic stuff like divorces, settlement of inheritance disputes etc.
or uysing your car to run over your daughter.......
Old Nov 4th 2009, 4:23 am
Forum Regular

Seahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond reputeSeahorse3 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17 View Post
http://youtube.com/watch?v=pxrqj-x0jxo&feature=related

I just love this clip. They actually talk about this subject like its a valid argument!!
I LOVE the way none of them say when asked if this is wrong "***** NO!" like anybody in their right mind should.
What happened if someone was to say no more Jewish immigrants ? Peoples ass's would be bouncing off the walls and and rightfully so.

My FAV quote. 6:30 From the ugly twin sister of Sarah Palin looking bitch.

"The fact of the matter is, these guys want to kill us!(MUSLIMS) We have to fight them! And we gotta get these guys(MUSLIMS)before they kill innocent people"

Fox news disgusts me

Fox News is my favorite.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.