Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

ARE.. YOU.. SERIOUS ..FOX ??

ARE.. YOU.. SERIOUS ..FOX ??

Old Nov 3rd 2009, 12:17 am
UNFORGIVABLE

YoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of lightYoungSteve17 is a glorious beacon of light
Default ARE.. YOU.. SERIOUS ..FOX ??

I just love this clip. They actually talk about this subject like its a valid argument!!
I LOVE the way none of them say when asked if this is wrong "***** NO!" like anybody in their right mind should.
What happened if someone was to say no more Jewish immigrants ? Peoples ass's would be bouncing off the walls and and rightfully so.

My FAV quote. 6:30 From the ugly twin sister of Sarah Palin looking bitch.

"The fact of the matter is, these guys want to kill us!(MUSLIMS) We have to fight them! And we gotta get these guys(MUSLIMS)before they kill innocent people"

Fox news disgusts me
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:24 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Sally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond reputeSally Redux has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: ARE.. YOU.. SERIOUS ..FOX ??

Originally Posted by YoungSteve17 View Post

I just love this clip. They actually talk about this subject like its a valid argument!!
I LOVE the way none of them say when asked if this is wrong "***** NO!" like anybody in their right mind should.
What happened if someone was to say no more Jewish immigrants ? Peoples ass's would be bouncing off the walls and and rightfully so.

My FAV quote. 6:30 From the ugly twin sister of Sarah Palin looking bitch.

"The fact of the matter is, these guys want to kill us!(MUSLIMS) We have to fight them! And we gotta get these guys(MUSLIMS)before they kill innocent people"

Fox news disgusts me
"Ask them are you for Sharia law even above the law of the nation that you wanna become a part of?" That'll screen 'em out. Doh.

Pathetic 'discussion'.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:34 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree with you Steve, if that is the case then no Irish, no Jews, no Basques, no African's, no former republics of the USSR,etc, I could go on and NO gun toting Christian fanatics either!
If the world want to get a long companies like this should be ignored and I never watch Fox news, in the UK I watched BBC News 24, CNN (as their American stuff was first hand, not grainy news feeds) and Al Jazeera,, which is a brilliant news agency, and when compared to the BBC I found the European Station unbiased, just like the BBC, and found the interesting stories. ( I can't comment on the Middle Eastern Station)
Clearly if all Muslims where out to Kill us, they would have succeeded by now, but most are just getting on with family, work, religion and life, they are not another species!
In 2001 , I worked with a Muslim doctor, 3rd gen British and even though he had an arranged marriage (and I will expand) was British through and through, but observed his religious/cultural norms, has did our other Doctor, who was from Baghdad and had also had an arranged marriage, but Christian.
He was frightened for his extended family obviously, but he pointed out as a secular country, Christians did well under Sadam??
Last week I was in New York first time apart from the airports, I saw Ground Zero, it wasn't as big as I imagined (as in the foot print, considering 7 buildings, but very deep hole down) and later going to the Empire State Building (did the 102 floor) I just marveled how the building surrounding the World trade Centre weren't crushed as well, I also got vertigo for the first time ever, as I remembered the people who jumped...made me feel very sick, It was awful, awful day, (and when you see stuff on fox like this the terrorist succeeded in starting their religious war), I didn't tell my friend, my reasons for wanting to go down till the next day.
well long and rambling as always, but I am like that.
Steve I am happy, young people care about their fellow humans, never lose your idealism, I haven't and I am an old lady of 39...nearly 40 boo hoo
Just seen Sally has posted, the Islamic Faith is very pro-women, as in they teach and nurture the next generation, don't confuse politics with religion, their are plenty of Christian faiths in the US that make women second class.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:44 am
Sleepless In Chicago

MrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to beholdMrEmjoy is a splendid one to behold

the first thing that comes out of the mans mouth is trash...

"Botched attempts" they were not botched, they were foiled.

I stopped after that. No need to watch any more really.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:47 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by made of kent View Post
(and when you see stuff on fox like this the terrorist succeeded in starting their religious war)
I don't disagree with what you've said, and unfortunately this is very true. I don't remember anti-Muslim sentiment (at least not to a significant degree) in the US before 9/11. As I student I remember being flabbergasted by how present it was in French society, but I guess that makes sense given the history of France and Algeria, etc.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:03 am
member of little note

made of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond reputemade of kent has a reputation beyond repute

Actually just watched it after my post, very funny, and they said something that sparked a thought with me, and basically it boils down to is how useful is our enemy?
the Nazi war scientist,,,er criminals, on the rocket projects, where embraced by America.
My own Great Grand Father in the UK, not interned despite being German, In WW2 because he owned the only optical glass company in the UK, as we got them from Germany, he also made these strange looking altimeters for planes, they looked like massive egg timers??
he was allowed to walk free the whole war, because who else could train people to make gun sites?
he even signed the official secrets act and then told anyone who would listen, that all the optics we had in the UK where what we had or from some ship the Allies got. there was no way to make new optics, we had what we had! (according to his sons, (my Grandad)
He was very pro German, he was an embarrassment to the family.
All other Germans where interned. (unless useful)
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:08 am
member of little note

Kaffy hope my karma made sense??? worrying I had a stupid moment? any way Karma.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:33 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Kaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond reputeKaffy Mintcake has a reputation beyond repute

Kaffy hope my karma made sense??? worrying I had a stupid moment? any way Karma.
No worries.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 7:48 am
A bubbly-jock...

MacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond reputeMacScot has a reputation beyond repute

Have to agree with you Steve, if that is the case then no Irish, no Jews, no Basques, no African's, no former republics of the USSR,etc, I could go on and NO gun toting Christian fanatics either!
If the world want to get a long companies like this should be ignored and I never watch Fox news, in the UK I watched BBC News 24, CNN (as their American stuff was first hand, not grainy news feeds) and Al Jazeera,, which is a brilliant news agency, and when compared to the BBC I found the European Station unbiased, just like the BBC, and found the interesting stories. ( I can't comment on the Middle Eastern Station)
Clearly if all Muslims where out to Kill us, they would have succeeded by now, but most are just getting on with family, work, religion and life, they are not another species!
In 2001 , I worked with a Muslim doctor, 3rd gen British and even though he had an arranged marriage (and I will expand) was British through and through, but observed his religious/cultural norms, has did our other Doctor, who was from Baghdad and had also had an arranged marriage, but Christian.
He was frightened for his extended family obviously, but he pointed out as a secular country, Christians did well under Sadam??
Last week I was in New York first time apart from the airports, I saw Ground Zero, it wasn't as big as I imagined (as in the foot print, considering 7 buildings, but very deep hole down) and later going to the Empire State Building (did the 102 floor) I just marveled how the building surrounding the World trade Centre weren't crushed as well, I also got vertigo for the first time ever, as I remembered the people who jumped...made me feel very sick, It was awful, awful day, (and when you see stuff on fox like this the terrorist succeeded in starting their religious war), I didn't tell my friend, my reasons for wanting to go down till the next day.
well long and rambling as always, but I am like that.
Steve I am happy, young people care about their fellow humans, never lose your idealism, I haven't and I am an old lady of 39...nearly 40 boo hoo
Just seen Sally has posted, the Islamic Faith is very pro-women, as in they teach and nurture the next generation, don't confuse politics with religion, their are plenty of Christian faiths in the US that make women second class.
Al Jazeera (English language) is a breath of fresh air compared to Fox news
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 8:29 am

Norm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond reputeNorm_uk has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Sally Redux View Post
"Ask them are you for Sharia law even above the law of the nation that you wanna become a part of?" That'll screen 'em out. Doh.

Pathetic 'discussion'.
So what is the solution for preventing Islamic Terrorists and prospective Terrorists from entering our nations? Obviously banning all Muslims is ridiculous but this is a serious subject that needs to be discussed (so that rules out Fox news hehe).

There are a good number of Muslims who do want Sharia law in the west...should we accomodate them or draw a line and say sorry but keep your religion to yourself or go somewhere else?

N.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 10:05 am
Forum Regular

Englishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud ofEnglishman in Eugene has much to be proud of

I'm suprised Fox News is still trying to whip up a froth of paranoia about terrororist activity. I guess it must have been a slow news day.

You CAN'T completely stop potential terrororists entering the US, no matter who you ban or profile. If they're determined to get in, some will. Anti-Muslim paranoia stokes that determination.

Even if you could stop new potential terrororists entering the US, there are potential terrorists already in the US, and you can't deport people based on suspicion. These sleeper cells will lie in wait and multiply before launching strikes, so you will never completely eliminate them.

Even if you could deport all potential terrorists, there are still enough crazy non-terrorist US Citizens that incidents like Virginia Tech and Columbine will occur periodically.

It doesn't matter if someone is killed by a foreign terrorist, a domestic terrorist, or a home-grown nutter with a bag of guns, they're still dead and it's still a tragic waste.

I trust that the CIA, FBI, US Military, Border Patrols, USCIS et al are already doing a fine job in weeding out undesireables, and if the occasional bad incident occurs, we do what we always have to do, suck it up and move on.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 10:08 am
BE Forum Addict

emancipateddullard has a brilliant futureemancipateddullard has a brilliant futureemancipateddullard has a brilliant futureemancipateddullard has a brilliant futureemancipateddullard has a brilliant futureemancipateddullard has a brilliant futureemancipateddullard has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by Norm_uk View Post
So what is the solution for preventing Islamic Terrorists and prospective Terrorists from entering our nations? Obviously banning all Muslims is ridiculous but this is a serious subject that needs to be discussed (so that rules out Fox news hehe).

There are a good number of Muslims who do want Sharia law in the west...should we accomodate them or draw a line and say sorry but keep your religion to yourself or go somewhere else?

N.
Problem is.....other governments with religious values pay respect to other religions,problem is.....religion.
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 2:46 pm
Account Closed

ian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond reputeian-mstm has a reputation beyond repute

... the Islamic Faith is very pro-women...
... as long as they don't get too uppity!

Ian
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:26 pm
Ray

Ray has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond reputeRay has a reputation beyond repute

Just seen Sally has posted, the Islamic Faith is very pro-women, .
what utter crap ..women are chattel ....and are not equals ...according to muslim ..remember the Taliban is another group of muslims
Old Nov 3rd 2009, 3:27 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

This is an old link.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.