Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

WTF rest of the world.

WTF rest of the world.

Old Jun 1st 2018, 9:11 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: WTF rest of the world.

Originally Posted by spouse of scouse View Post
Answer to both of your questions is 'no idea'. I just know that if he was recognised on the street, he'd get a well deserved earful.
Now that I would pay to see.
Old Jun 1st 2018, 9:25 pm
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
But why would anyone in Australia care about Brexit in the slightest little bit? Who on earth would pay him to get meeting time with him?
paulry?

And several of those posters in The Barbie, maybe.
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 1:02 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'd hazard a guess that the vast majority of Australian residents have absolutely no idea who he is or what he looks like. The Daily Mail Australia edition will be orgasmic with excitement though.
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 1:43 pm
Finally mesh free!

Vitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond reputeVitalstatistix has a reputation beyond repute

He's apparently coming to Auckland, if I can save enough to buy rotten tomatoes and cucumbers I'll be slinging them his way.
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 5:13 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Red Eric View Post
paulry?

And several of those posters in The Barbie, maybe.
That is possible. Not sure they want to pay the fee though. Paulry absented himself from BE after brexit's awkward questions became readily apparent, so we shall never know unless he reappears with a Nige and Paul selfie. At 160 quid.
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 5:14 pm

Originally Posted by Vitalstatistix View Post
He's apparently coming to Auckland, if I can save enough to buy rotten tomatoes and cucumbers I'll be slinging them his way.

I'm torn between this, and wanting to be in the UK to sling the rotten veg at Trump during his visit.
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 10:18 pm
Banned

dc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond reputedc koop has a reputation beyond repute

I'm torn between this, and wanting to be in the UK to sling the rotten veg at Trump during his visit.
DC isn't that far from Chicago. What's keeping you?. Situation normal... ....all wind and piss.
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 10:58 pm
Officially Bewildered

Dreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond reputeDreamy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by moneypenny20 View Post
I'd hazard a guess that the vast majority of Australian residents have absolutely no idea who he is or what he looks like. The Daily Mail Australia edition will be orgasmic with excitement though.
I bet Pauline Hanson is wetting her knickers in glee at the thought of him coming though...
Old Jun 2nd 2018, 11:23 pm
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Dreamy View Post
I bet Pauline Hanson is wetting her knickers in glee at the thought of him coming though...
She can cook him fish and chips and ask him to please exploin about this Brexit thing, because she's as dumb at bat shit and wouldn't have a clue.
As if we don't have enough dickhead politicians in Australia without importing the bastards.
Old Jun 3rd 2018, 3:21 am

She can cook him fish and chips and ask him to please exploin about this Brexit thing, because she's as dumb at bat shit and wouldn't have a clue.
As if we don't have enough dickhead politicians in Australia without importing the bastards.
You probably have to pay extra if you want him to eat with you.
Old Jun 3rd 2018, 7:40 am
Banned

007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute007Steve has a reputation beyond repute

Point - I've never seen any image of him actually using a knife or fork..... have you?
He always uses his fingers for burgers/hot-dogs etc. So fish & chips out of paper would probably work for him.
Old Jun 3rd 2018, 9:21 am
Who - me?

Red Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond reputeRed Eric has a reputation beyond repute

You're not wrong there. Mind you, the selfie price appears to have risen a bit steeply, too. Has the pound just taken another hit or something?
The former Ukip leader is heading to Australia on a five-date “Mr Brexit” lecture tour in September.

And there are several different ticket packages on offer.

The most expensive is a VIP ticket with a backstage pass to an after-show champagne party for £371.

Guests can fork out £221 for a one-on-one meeting and a selfie. And he is also offering supporters the chance to join him for dinner – but prices are “on application”.
This bit's good, too :
Launching plans for the tour, Mr Farage told Aussies: “Never in the history of Western civilisation has the fight for democracy, individual liberties and free speech been more important.

“A recent poll showed two-thirds of Australians believe their way of life is under threat.

“So I come to you from the UK with a message of hope and optimism — that if the man or woman is prepared to stand up and be counted, and push back against the political elite and the media establishment, they can take back their democracy and, ultimately, their country.”
https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ts-fans-dinner

Note how he wedges "free speech" in there - and interesting that Australia, which has so long been touted by that lot as the shining beacon for the rest of the world (or part of it, anyway), apparently doesn't actually seem that way to Australians themselves!

Anyway, there we have it. The citizens of the UK have taken back their democracy and, ultimately, their country from the political elites and the media establishment. Hurrah!

Last edited by Red Eric; Jun 3rd 2018 at 9:23 am.
Old Jun 3rd 2018, 10:26 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

You're not wrong there. Mind you, the selfie price appears to have risen a bit steeply, too. Has the pound just taken another hit or something?

This bit's good, too :

https://www.dailystar.co.uk/news/lat...ts-fans-dinner

Note how he wedges "free speech" in there - and interesting that Australia, which has so long been touted by that lot as the shining beacon for the rest of the world (or part of it, anyway), apparently doesn't actually seem that way to Australians themselves!
My 3 sisters are visiting from Oz, so I've conducted my own poll among the 4 of us. 100% of Australians think Farage is a wanker.
Old Jun 3rd 2018, 11:55 am
Who - me?

My 3 sisters are visiting from Oz, so I've conducted my own poll among the 4 of us. 100% of Australians think Farage is a wanker.
There's no substitute for a bit of on-the-spot local knowledge.

Will he need a work visa do you think or does Australia have an Open Door policy as regards the elite international professional begging community?
Old Jun 3rd 2018, 12:34 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

There's no substitute for a bit of on-the-spot local knowledge.

Will he need a work visa do you think or does Australia have an Open Door policy as regards the elite international professional begging community?
He doesn't have the skills required for a work visa.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2021 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.