Go Back  British Expats > General > Take it Outside!
Reload this Page >

Who drives the outrage bus?

Who drives the outrage bus?

Old Sep 23rd 2020, 2:41 pm
Fair and balanced

kimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond reputekimilseung has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Who drives the outrage bus?

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
So now we are all nations with borders and national sovereignty. Open borders is not the thing - and being indigenous is obsolete. It is national identity that matters and our integration into our nation of birth or adoption (legal immigration).
Ethnicity generally being considered to not being genetic, seems to be causing you no end of misconceptions and confusions, over and over again.
Old Sep 23rd 2020, 2:53 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry View Post
So now we are all nations with borders and national sovereignty. Open borders is not the thing - and being indigenous is obsolete. It is national identity that matters and our integration into our nation of birth or adoption (legal immigration).
So if being indigenous is obsolete, why the constant complaining about "the indigenous British"?

Or do things only become "obsolete" when they don't suit your ideology?

Old Sep 23rd 2020, 8:51 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter View Post
So if being indigenous is obsolete, why the constant complaining about "the indigenous British"?

Or do things only become "obsolete" when they don't suit your ideology?
My point was about the selective importance of indigenous peoples around the world (see earlier in the thread conversation). According to the woke, indigenous people are entitled to be pissed just so long as they are not the indigenous people of places like the the UK. We then discussed that to be indigenous is a bit pointless in any case since we all originate from Africa - not that it stops the wokes selectively pushing for indigenous rights. And we are at the stage where national identity is where it is at, and where we can make the difference. Meanwhile outfits like Black Lives Matter and those supporting mass immigration and multiculturalism (and what a disaster that has been!) seek only to divide and erode the nation state.
Old Oct 6th 2020, 12:16 am
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

It seems there's an outrage bus load of Manchester Utd supporters all unhappy with how long it's taking for the emergency window guys to replace their windows

At least that's what I think #GlaziersOut means......
Old Oct 6th 2020, 6:53 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute

Who was driving the bus when this happened???
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...acked-bus.html
Old Oct 6th 2020, 9:39 am
So long...

DaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond reputeDaveLovesDee has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
Who was driving the bus when this happened???
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...acked-bus.html
Papers like the Daily Mail you took the story from have always driven outrage against those are different, such as refugees, and those of a different ethnicity....

I'm surprised they didn't blame the victim, but there are a number of comments who are. Maybe the girl was exempt
Old Oct 7th 2020, 7:49 am
BE Forum Addict

el collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond reputeel collado kid has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Who drives the outrage bus?

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
Papers like the Daily Mail you took the story from have always driven outrage against those are different, such as refugees, and those of a different ethnicity....

I'm surprised they didn't blame the victim, but there are a number of comments who are. Maybe the girl was exempt
Maybe the girl is a super spreader???I did not see the bus driver or was it the bloke who stamped on his head.P.S is there no conductors on the bus at all for social distancing mask wearing and the like, just to keep order on our bus.If this continues i'm afraid i will get off and walk.
Old Oct 7th 2020, 9:03 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by el collado kid View Post
Maybe the girl is a super spreader???I did not see the bus driver or was it the bloke who stamped on his head.P.S is there no conductors on the bus at all for social distancing mask wearing and the like, just to keep order on our bus.If this continues i'm afraid i will get off and walk.
Electric skateboards are quite the thing these days. Tempted to get one myself actually....
Old Oct 7th 2020, 7:55 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee View Post
This question on Twitter had me thinking, which nationality or group on BE or social media has the biggest chip, the most touchy, the easiest to wind up, the ones always quick to start up the outrage bus? No naming of individual posters, please...

https://twitter.com/thinkdefence/sta...76287575785472
There are those who LOSE THEIR MINDS WITH OUTRAGE when athletes take a knee. I'm not sure which group they belong to but they seem very touchy and easily triggered.
Old Oct 7th 2020, 8:35 pm

Lion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond reputeLion in Winter has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
There are those who LOSE THEIR MINDS WITH OUTRAGE when athletes take a knee. I'm not sure which group they belong to but they seem very touchy and easily triggered.

Here is one social media user having a fit.

“Homosexuals are not as a group able-bodied. They are known to carry extremely high rates of disease brought on because of the nature of their sexual practices and the promiscuity which is a hallmark of their lifestyle.”

Who is that?

Old Oct 7th 2020, 11:04 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

Former Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond reputeFormer Lancastrian has a reputation beyond repute

Somebody please just pick a ****ing driver as I am stood at a bus stop and it will soon be winter and where I am that means temps of minus 20 to minus 40C
Old Oct 7th 2020, 11:47 pm
WTF?

Leslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond reputeLeslie has a reputation beyond repute

Here is one social media user having a fit.

“Homosexuals are not as a group able-bodied. They are known to carry extremely high rates of disease brought on because of the nature of their sexual practices and the promiscuity which is a hallmark of their lifestyle.”

Who is that?

Snort.

Old Oct 8th 2020, 12:42 am

Originally Posted by Former Lancastrian View Post
Somebody please just pick a ****ing driver as I am stood at a bus stop and it will soon be winter and where I am that means temps of minus 20 to minus 40C
Don't worry, three will come at once pretty soon.
Old Oct 8th 2020, 12:43 am

Originally Posted by Leslie View Post
Snort.

He looks like the psycho murderer from every horror B flick.
Old Oct 8th 2020, 1:01 am
WTF?

He looks like the psycho murderer from every horror B flick.
He looks like somebody's grandma. Psychotic serial killer grandma.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Do Not Sell My Personal Information -

Copyright © 2018 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.