British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Take it Outside! (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/)
-   -   Who drives the outrage bus? (https://britishexpats.com/forum/take-outside-67/who-drives-outrage-bus-934896/)

DaveLovesDee Sep 18th 2020 11:38 am

Who drives the outrage bus?

This question on Twitter had me thinking, which nationality or group on BE or social media has the biggest chip, the most touchy, the easiest to wind up, the ones always quick to start up the outrage bus? No naming of individual posters, please...

Bipat Sep 18th 2020 11:58 am

Re: Who drives the outrage bus?

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12911569)
This question on Twitter had me thinking, which nationality or group on BE or social media has the biggest chip, the most touchy, the easiest to wind up, the ones always quick to start up the outrage bus? No naming of individual posters, please...

https://twitter.com/thinkdefence/sta...76287575785472

Just read the answer to your question on the EU thread.
'Those who voted to Remain in the EU referendum!:lol:

paulry Sep 18th 2020 12:00 pm

Originally Posted by Bipat (Post 12911575)

:goodpost: :lol:

And watch how they'll all be squealing at the moon when Trump wins again. :scaredhair::scaredhair::scaredhair:

DaveLovesDee Sep 18th 2020 12:04 pm

Such irony... :p

Originally Posted by paulry (Post 12911578)
:goodpost: :lol:

And watch how they'll all be squealing at the moon when Trump wins again. :scaredhair::scaredhair::scaredhair:

All of them? That's a bold statement....

paulry Sep 18th 2020 12:31 pm

Originally Posted by DaveLovesDee (Post 12911579)
All of them? That's a bold statement....

Well yes and no. Not all who voted remain are prone to getting on the outrage bus. Plenty accepted the result and are moving on. But I don't think it would be bold to say that those Remainers who continue to ride the Brexit outrage bus will be the same ones outraged at Trumps re-election. Look here on BE - pretty much every Remainiac is also a passionate Trump hater.

el collado kid Sep 18th 2020 12:56 pm

.If only i was a whistleblower and my mate jersey was not looking, oh such outrage and they would probable crash the bus while spitting their dummy out.

BristolUK Sep 18th 2020 2:15 pm

If it wasn't limited to BE I'd have said it was a particular group of Brexiters who would claim that by out they meant out and none of this namby pamby stuff about agreements and things like the Norway option :nod:

Lion in Winter Sep 18th 2020 2:30 pm

Has the bus got a poster ad on its side? :whistle:

el collado kid Sep 18th 2020 3:17 pm

[QUOTE=Lion in Winter;12911622]Has the bus got a poster ad on its side? :whistle:[/QUOTE)
Yes new bus driver required.

DaveLovesDee Sep 18th 2020 3:20 pm

Originally Posted by BristolUK (Post 12911614)
If it wasn't limited to BE I'd have said it was a particular group of Brexiters who would claim that by out they meant out and none of this namby pamby stuff about agreements and things like the Norway option :nod:

which nationality or group on BE or social media

Originally Posted by Lion in Winter (Post 12911622)
Has the bus got a poster ad on its side? :whistle:

Go Compare?

el collado kid Sep 20th 2020 8:55 am

https://twitter.com/thinkdefence/sta...76287575785472

If were not allowed to name individual posters or what nationality what is the point.Just asking.or have i got hold of the wrong end again.you have a good day now. i think this is a good serious question i think?

DaveLovesDee Sep 20th 2020 9:04 am

Originally Posted by el collado kid (Post 12912126)
If were not allowed to name individual posters or what nationality what is the point.Just asking.or have i got hold of the wrong end again.you have a good day now. i think this is a good serious question i think?

You can say nationalities or groups.....

​​

Scamp Sep 20th 2020 9:09 am

Karens

el collado kid Sep 20th 2020 9:12 am

Indigenous peoples

Former Lancastrian Sep 20th 2020 10:20 am

Are immigrants regular or irregular allowed to drive the bus for the people on the bus? Which side of the road does the bus have to be driven on?